XXVI - Twists and Turns

"Well that was an unexpected turn of events." Lauren whispered as she got out of the car, opening the door for the brunette.

"One night became the whole weekend." Camila chuckled, looking at Lauren and kissing her cheeks.

"Where are you things?" Lauren asked, while the brunette opened the backseat.

"Let me get that for you." Lauren smiled.

"No! It's okay." Camila shook her head, while the raven furrowed her brows.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I can handle this. Why don't you open the door?" Camila smiled, Lauren nodded before she started to walk towards the front door opening it with her keys.

"Okay, maybe I do need your help..." Camila trailed off, making Lauren look at her.

"Lo, can you carry this for me?" Camila asked as she looked at Lauren who instantly nodded and rushed to her.

"Sure." Lauren beamed, grabbing the paper bag.

"This too." Camila added, as she loaded a huge plastic bag out of the car.

"And this." Camila shyly requested, making Lauren chuckle and nod as she grabbed the bag.

So far, she was holding a paper bag, a plastic bag, and a backpack.

"How about that?" Lauren asked, referring to the other bag Camila was holding.

"It's okay." Camila smiled.

"It looks heavy, let me carry it for you." Lauren said.

"No, I can manage this." Camila giggled.

"I insist Camz." Lauren smiled, grabbing the other plastic bag Camila was holding before she urged the brunette to close the car door and walk ahead of her.

"Come on, let's go." Lauren smiled as she walked in front of Camila, once they entered the house.

"I'll carry things for you, in return you have to carry something for me too." Lauren said, placing the things down and facing Camila with a serious face on.

"What is it?"

"My children." Lauren answered, placing

"Damn smooth!" Dinah yelled.

"Ahhh!" Both Camila and Lauren yelled in surprise when the Polynesian came out of nowhere.

"What the hell Dinah!" Camila exclaimed, placing a hand on her heart.

"What are you doing inside my house?!" Lauren exclaimed.

"I agree, it was smooth." Normani nodded, walking out of the kitchen.

"What the?" Lauren said.

"I'm taking notes." Keana laughed, behind Normani.

"You startled them." Ally shook her head, walking behind Dinah.

"What the hell are you all doing in my house?!" Lauren exclaimed, while Camila looked at the four.

"Sleep over?" Dinah said, kind of unsure.

"Oh no." Camila muttered before she face palmed herself.

"Chee, by sleep over I meant I was sleeping over at Lauren's. Not WE." Camila clarified.

"Oh." Dinah grinned sheepishly.

"Well that's a bummer, I bought movies." Keana said.

"I brought cookies, and other pastries." Ally frowned.