XX - Mine

"Walz hurry!" Dinah exclaimed, pulling Camila by her backpack, towards the school's gymnasium.

"Why? What's up?" Camila asked, confused as she was pulled away from the library.

"The welcome walk! For the freshmen and transfer students!" Dinah said, while Camila looked at her confused.

"Welcome walk?"

"This is a proof that you skip the program yearly!" Dinah scolded, while Camila let out a sheepish grin.

Without another word, Dinah yanked her best friend towards the venue. When they appeared there, there was already a loud concert going on.

"Mila! Right on time!" Normani smiled, pulling Camila towards their seat.

"I say can you believe it?" Camila froze. She knew that voice, and it must be why Dinah was pulling her.

"As we're lying on the couch." Lauren sang, gently looking around the crowd. Before she could proceed to the next lyrics, her eyes landed on her favorite pair.

"The moment I can see it." Lauren sang flawlessly, eyes glued to the brunette holding her books in her hand. None of them breaking the contact, and a look of awe present in Camila's facial features.

"Yes, yes, I can see it now." Lauren smiled, her eyes still locked with Camila's. Unaware that the future flashed right before the brunette's eyes.

-------

"Surprise!" Lauren exclaimed nervously, pointing at the small set up she made.

"Happy anniversary." Lauren smiled, handing her roses.

-------

"Please turn around." Lauren chuckled.

"You won't regret it I promise." Lauren assured her.

"Will you marry me?" Lauren asked, down on one knee. Under the starry skies, along the city lights.

-------

"I do." Lauren said, answering the Priest before she turned to Camila.

"A few more words and I'm yours...forever." Lauren smiled.

-------

"And with this ring..." Lauren trailed off.

"I promise to love you, until my last breath." Lauren smiled, inserting the ring on her finger.

-------

"Hi baby, it's me. Mommy Lo, I promise to take care of you and Mama." Lauren whispered, gently patting Camila's belly.

"Camz it kicked!" Lauren panicked, tears evident in her eyes.

-------

"Push baby, push. You're doing great Camz, I-Ah!" Lauren groaned.

"It's okay, just pinch and bite me all you wa-Ah!" Lauren nearly cried.

--------

"What shall we name this little being?" Lauren asked, before the baby started crying.

"There there, Mommy's here. It's me." Lauren hushed, holding the child.

-----

"Babe, they'll take a good care of our mini Camren." Lauren reassured her.