XXII - Tensions

"I'm so bored!" Dinah exclaimed, whining as she looked at the softball field before turning to Camila who was busy smiling on her phone.

"Walz." Dinah whispered, but the brunette didn't budge. Being the clingy one she is, Dinah rolled a tiny piece of paper into a ball and throwing it towards Camila.

"Ouch!" Camila exclaimed, glaring at Dinah.

"Quit texting, pay attention to me." Dinah whined, while Camila rolled her eyes.

"I'm texting Lauren, the games about to start within 15 minutes." Camila stated.

"Oh shoot! I forgot about that!" Dinah hissed.

"Ms. Hansen!" The teacher scolded, glaring at Dinah.

"Oops." Camila giggled, while Dinah made a face.

"Hang on, I thought you were supposed to be on First Aid duty?" Dinah asked.

"I was bluffing, Fridays are my quota Chee. You know that." Camila chuckled.

"And you're not gonna support your girl?" Dinah gasped.

"I'm supporting her, by texting her good luck." Camila chuckled.

"Lame, you should watch the game." Dinah said.

"As much as I want to watch, you do realize classes ends after an hour right?" Camila rolled her eyes.

"It's not like we're doing anything, cut class duh." Dinah stated as a matter of fact.

"Ms. Hansen warning!"

Camila stifled a laugh, while Dinah looked at the teacher in disbelief.

"I might as well get detention and run to watch the game." Dinah shrugged.

Camila bit her lip, a small smile escaping her lips. She wanted to watch the game, be a supporter. Lauren on the other hand was fine with the set-up, she knew Camila wasn't much of an outdoor girl and she respected it. (Partially because she would be nervous if Camila was watching.)

"This must be how Lauren felt." Camila whispered, while Dinah looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?"

"When Lauren was getting detentions on purpose just to see me." Camila smiled.

"Do you finally admit it's cute?" Dinah smiled, while Camila nodded.

'I warned you two times! Ms. Hansen, detention for y-"

"That won't be necessary Mrs. Whites." Ms. Amber chimed in, cutting the woman.

"What are you even saying Amber? This is my class." Mrs. Whites said, a bit annoyed.

"I know it is, I will be excusing Ms. Hansen and Ms. Cabello for the rest of this period." Ms. Amber said, walking inside the class and handing the woman a notice.

"This was approved by the principal already, you are not to assign any works and exclude them in the current activity." Ms. Amber added.

"What will they be doing?" Mrs. Whites asked, kind of calm now.

"They will be assisting the players for the tune-up game in my supervision." Ms. Amber said before she turned to Camila and Dinah. Camila smiled, while Dinah looked surprised and excited.

"You two are dismissed." Mrs. Whites said. And like the flash, Dinah sprung off her seat and instantly rushed to Ms. Amber's sides, practically hugging the woman's arm.

"Let's go now Camila." Ms. Amber smiled, while the brunette nodded, grabbing her book and bag before walking towards them. Once outside, Dinah hugged Ms. Amber.