Chapter 31

"Maevie, wake up."

"Justfivemoreminutes," I mumbled, rolling away from the voice.

"Come on, time to get that sweet ass up, love," Daxon said, slapping said ass.

"You fucker," I yelped, swinging my fist out blindly and evidently hitting him somewhere if his grunt had anything to say for it.

"You got two of the hottest mates standing right next to you, so open your eyes sunshine," Daxon's peppy voice spoke, making me groan louder and reluctantly opening my eyes.

Sunshine was right as I practically felt my retinas burning as we spoke. Harley quickly shifted, using his wings to block the window from my bed. I smiled sleepily at him.

"Morning," I said with a sleepy yawn. I looked at Daxon and Harley who were fully dressed. "Where you guys going?"

Harley looked around the dorm room like it was obvious. "What do you think we live here for?"

I tilted my head and looked at him like he was crazy.

"Class. We have class in twenty minutes Maevie," Daxon supplied, making me roll off the bed quickly.

"Shit!" I cursed, scrambling to get a towel and my bath caddy. "Can someone pick me out some clothes?!" I yelled, opening the door. "I'll be back in ten!" I tossed over my shoulder as I shut the door and ran down the hallway.

I halted, throwing open one of the shower stall doors and hauling ass inside. I scrubbed at my skin, dumping various hair products into my hair before rinsing. I shut off the water in record time, drying off every inch of my body.

I wrapped the small towel around my body, deeming it good enough to leave in. I step out into the hallway, aware of the wandering eyes, not that I really care. But apparently, somebody else does.

A shadow is cast over me as two black wings surround me, blocking me off from the outside world. I look up at the stone-faced demgel. "Really?"

Harley's jaw clenched as he glared at anyone who was watching. His eyes softened as he looked down at me. "Yes, really. I'm not letting these supes get a look at my girl."

I raised an eyebrow at that. "So I'm your girl now?"

He rolled his eyes as a smile tried to twist his lips. "Yeah, you are. And as you can tell, I'm a jealous bastard. I can handle those three idiots," Uhh, since when? "but don't you think about adding any more guys into the mix."

I shrugged, didn't plan on it. I got all that I wanted under this roof. One just doesn't know it yet. But he will, with time. But he better not expect me to beg him. No, he'll be the one crawling after me.

Harley opens the door to our room, leading me inside and shutting the door behind us. I'm still clutching the towel to my chest as I watch Daxon pull some things out of the closet and lay them out on his bed.

I walked over to my usual uniform spread out on the bed. I drop the towel, all too aware of the eyes searing my skin. I pulled the lacy red bra and thong on that Daxon picked out. I turn around and raise an eyebrow at him. "Really, red?"

Daxon's eyes looked at the swell of my breasts spilling over the thin material. His eyes fixated on my nipples poking through the material. "Not my fault you look so good in it," he shrugged with a smug grin.

My gaze wandered over to Harley as his eyes quickly looked up from my breasts to my eyes like he had been caught. I giggled, turning back around and putting the rest of my uniform on.

I ran over to the mirror to apply some mascara before Harley grabbed my arm, dragging me away. "We're already running late. Trust me, you don't need that shit. You're gorgeous with or without it."