Chapter 11

A few days have passed since the guys discovered that I was a tribrid, and so far, not a word has spread about it. I guess that's good news. However, I've also been avoiding all four of them. Well, more like three since Colt does a good enough job of ignoring me himself.

It was stupid of me to go to his dorm room to see him. Things got too weird and intimate which is why I think he hasn't spoken to me since. Not even in detention, leaving me to curse him out in my head.

I was thrown from my thoughts as a small siren interrupted my internal rambling. "What took you so long!" Olivia exclaimed, linking her arm in mine and dragging me off the pathway leading to our dorms.

"Umm, I was-Wait a minute, did we have plans? Because I think I would remember that," I said as she dragged me to the student parking lot.

"Nope, but there's a party tomorrow night and we need outfits!" She said as if that explained everything.

I was about to protest until I saw Harley making his way towards me. "That sounds great, we should hurry then," I said, now pulling her towards the parking lot with vampire speed.

I hadn't spoken to Harley since the five of us had that conversation in the woods that day. I couldn't tell if he was going to apologize to me or cuss me out for telling the others about the cult.

We hopped into Olivia's baby blue convertible which was the most human car I have ever seen in my life. I exhaled, seeing Harley far away in the distance.

"Why did we just run away from Harley?" Olivia asked, pushing her sunglasses up her small nose. I didn't say anything, making her raise an eyebrow at me. "Does it have anything to do with you and Daxon going at it the other night?"

Shit. I forgot about that. I shook my head before turning on the radio. "No. And that was...that was nothing."

She looked at me with an expression that said, "That is clearly bullshit, but I'll let it slide."

I watched the trees whip by us as my hair blew in the wind. I might have used some of my own magic to help it not become a tangly mess.

After about 45 minutes, we pulled up outside a chain of outlet stores displaying clothes and accessories. Olivia was practically swimming to the entrance of a small boutique that housed expensive-looking clothes.

I groaned quietly as I followed her deep within the store as she grabbed dresses left and right. I was completely zoned out before I felt a slap to my arm.

"What are you doing? Do you not like anything in here?" Olivia asked me worriedly. You would think that I had a life-threatening disease with the look on her face.

"It's not that. I just don't have a lot of extra money to be spending on clothes." I mean, it was partially true. I certainly didn't have much money to spend on things that weren't an emergency.

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "You already spent your school allowance?" It was my turn to look confused before she started laughing. "Seriously?! The money on your school account is for anything."

I gaped at her remembering the huge sum of money currently sitting in my school bank account. "That's what that's for? I've been buying extra food for a week to use it up!" I said as I looked down at my belly, cursing myself for indulging too much.

Suddenly, I was bombarded with dresses as Olivia happily talked about the gossip going around school. "Can you believe Willow and Andrew hooked up? I mean he's cute but if he ever shifted into his cyclops form, I think I would have nightmares for weeks," Olivia said, dramatically shivering.