Chapter 32

"Who the fuck eats pineapple on pizza?" Harley asked with a disgusted look on his face as he moved the pizza box out of the way to grab the one underneath.

"The person who ordered and paid for the pizza, dipshit," Daxon replied with his mouth full.

"You have got to be kidding me. There's not even meat on this one!" Harley yelled, practically throwing the next box out of the way.

"Told you, you should have put in an order of what you wanted," I teased, taking a huge bite out of my meat lover's pizza. At least me and my pizza have something in common.

Harley groaned, taking a plain cheese pizza out of the box.

"Fucking hell, you look pitiful," Daxon mumbled before grabbing a pepperoni pizza out of Caspian's unopened box and handing it to Harley.

"Thanks," Harley mumbled, trying to hide his smile as he took a bite.

"Where the hell is Caspian?" I asked as I looked at the door.

Daxon had let us into Caspian's dorm room for a pizza and movie night, and still, Caspian hasn't shown up yet. I'm surprised Harley even showed up. I really didn't expect him to even consider the idea of letting the others in. But ever since class earlier, he seems to be more open to the idea. Speaking of class...

"What was with that little comment earlier?" I asked Harley who was busy cursing Daxon out for his movie choice.

"What comment?" Harley asked distractedly.

"Oh, you know. The one where you were obviously trying to fuck with Colt."

Harley's eyes met mine as he smirked. "Oh, that one. Well, I thought the bastard deserved a little taunting after being a complete asshole."

"It was only a day ago when you were the other asshole," Daxon grumbled from his place on the couch.

I ignored him as I nodded my head at Harley's comment. "True, but you didn't have to rub it in."

Harley shrugged as if he didn't care. "He doesn't deserve you. But then again, neither do I. So I guess we both deserve a bit of punishment," he said, winking at me.

I blinked at him, not sure if he was kidding. I opened my mouth to respond right as the door opened, drawing our attention to Caspian coming in.

I turned around in my seat to face the door. "Hey, where were you? We've been waiting."

Caspian looked from the open pizza boxes to the slice sitting in my hand. He raised a brow. "Sure looks like it."

"Harles over here was whining, so we went ahead and started," Daxon said, ignoring the glare Harley sent him.

"Well, sorry I was late. Collins held me back to finish my assignment." Caspian said, taking a seat next to me. "You're welcome by the way," he said, shooting a meaningful look at Daxon who smiled and winked back.

Caspian reached forward for his pizza as he continued. "I actually thought of something when I was leaving there. Maeve what hap--. Who the fuck took my slice?" Caspian said with a snarl as he eyed each of us down.

Harley tucked his wings in and leaned further back in his seat as he stuck the last bite into his mouth. Daxon looked at the ceiling as if he could see the stars from here. You have got to be kidding me.

I looked at Caspian with a sweet smile. "Me, sorry, Cas."

His eyes softened as he smiled back. "That's fine, shortcake."

Harley and Daxon looked at the exchange with raised brows and amused stares. I sent a discreet middle finger to them in return.

"So, what movie are we watching?" Caspian asked as he kicked back in his seat.