Chapter 51

Harley and Caspian abandoned me. Okay, that was a strong word, but they did leave me on the bed covered in their cum. I gulped as Daxon strutted over with a smirk, still fully naked. Colt trailed behind him slowly, taking in the sight of my post-sex body.

I was in trouble.

Daxon grabbed me by the hand, pulling me to a sitting position as he cradled my cheek and kissed me with a filthy passion. I inhaled the smoky scent of him, letting him take anything he wanted from me. I would gladly give it over.

A gentle touch to my hair made me pull away and look up in surprise at Colt. He stood, standing over both Daxon and I in a dominant position. I'm not normally submissive, but damn, I'd let him put me in my place.

Daxon looked likely to agree with me as he winked at Colt who just scowled. I don't think Daxon was kidding about wanting to fuck Colt, but I think it would take a while if ever for that to happen.

I licked my lips eyeing the piercing on the tip of Colt's cock with a hungry gaze. I still remembered the cool feeling across my tongue.

"That looks fun," Daxon stated, looking down at it as well.

Colt's lips twitched but he still remained unimpressed. "As much as I would love that smart mouth around my cock, we're sort of running out of time here."

I knew he was right. There were more pressing matters at hand, so with a strength, only vampires had, I pulled Daxon down onto the bed and straddled him.

"Smart choice, love," he said as he leaned forward despite me pushing against his chest and took one of my nipples into his mouth, biting down gently. I gasped as I rocked on the length of his cock, the tip nudging my entrance with every grind of my hips.

A hand wrapped around my throat, pulling me back until Colt's cool chest rested against my back. His mouth traced my ear, whispering, "I want to see you ride him, Angel."

I moaned just at the dominant tone in his words. I lifted myself up, grabbing Daxon and guiding him inside of me. His hands found my breasts, kneading them in his rough palms as I moved my hips in a circular motion. The base of his cock ground against my clit with the movement, making me whimper and mewl.

I leaned my head back with a moan as he nudged a sensitive area inside of me. I was so lost in bliss that I actually yelped at the fire hot feeling inside of me. I looked at him in shock. "What the fuck was that?"

Daxon grinned, trailing his fingers over my nipples before allowing little flames of fire to dance across his fingertips. "Just experimenting."

"Now?" I spluttered as he pushed up into me and another sliver of heat ignites me. "With your dick?"

He shrugged, not looking apologetic. "Worth a try."

I opened my mouth to say more before that flame engulfed finger found my clit and lit me up with such an intense orgasm, I almost fell off him completely. Strong arms held me still as Colt inched his way behind me, letting my weight rest against him.

Colt's hand dipped into my pussy alongside Daxon's cock, making the latter curse. I turned my head lazily, watching as Colt used my own cum- and probably Harleys- to coat his length. Those slitted pupils met mine as he nudged me from behind.

I couldn't look away, locked into a staring contest with the monster himself. He easily slid in from Caspian's own cum, but if it bothered him, he didn't show it. Colt leaned in, kissing me with an open-mouthed kiss and nipping my lip hard enough to bleed.

"Be a good girl and scream for me," he hissed before plunging in, hips meeting my ass cheeks in a slap.

My mouth opened as if on command as a small scream escaped me. Colt gritted his teeth, pushing the small of my back until I was pressed fully against Daxon.