Chapter 40

Maeve's POV

I can't believe this is happening. Colt is staring at me like he's either going to eat me or fuck me. And hell, I wish he'd do both. But I can't let those fantasies take away from the fact that he's being the ultimate dom right now. In private I might be more likely to comply. But is he fucking kidding me? In front of the other guys? Hell no.

The last bit of submissiveness in me has gone out the damn window. "No," I respond, narrowing my eyes.

A muscle pops in Colt's jaw before he grabs my chin and tilts my head back until my gaze meets his. Yellow creeps into his pupils, making my heart clench in fear. I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt me, but fuck if he is not one scary dude.

His eyes turn to slits as he smirks darkly at my defiance. "Shut up. Get on your knees. And open that pretty little mouth."

I gape at him as heat curls down my stomach and to my aching and sensitive clit. He chuckles, placing the pad of his thumb on the inside of my bottom lip. "Already halfway there, Angel."

His mask is firmly in place on his face, hiding all emotions he doesn't want me to see. Fuck him. If he wants to play, then fine. I'll play. A voice in the back of my head tells me that's exactly what he wants me to do. To take my mind off everything, and hell, it's working.

I close my lips around his thumb, watching as surprise flicks across his face as he breaths deeply, no doubt trying to reign in his lust. He's so used to keeping his cool, staying in control. Well, not anymore.

I let his thumb go with a pop before turning my gaze to Daxon who's watching from the floor. My fiery phoenix has been watching everything quietly, not participating as the guys pleasured me. Well, that won't do.

I get on my knees alright, but not in front of Colt. My fingers brush the waistband of Daxon's jeans, watching as that ring of fire circles his pupils, showing me just how affected he is by the little show in front of him.

I let my gaze go back to Colt's as my hand dips into Daxon's jeans, pulling his cock free and circling the base with my hand. Daxon lets out a low groan that sends heat straight to my core.

"What do you think you're doing, Angel?" Colt asks through gritted teeth as he watches me work Daxon with my fist.

I raise an eyebrow. "What does it look like?" I respond before placing my lips around the head of Daxon's cock.

His hips buck at the contact, causing him to go deeper into my mouth. "Fucking hell, love," he groans as he runs his fingers through my hair.

I'm currently bent over, sucking Daxon's cock as he sits down on the floor. I didn't think this position through until I feel a hand rub against my ass. Right, I'm currently flashing my pussy to Caspian and Harley who are still sitting on the couch. But I don't think they mind if their low groans and curses have anything to say for it.

I can feel Daxon's small thrusts as he watches me with a look that's so intense, I know I'm getting wetter and wetter by the minute. I let out a loud moan that's quickly muffled by Daxon's cock as he pushes in and out of my mouth. A slow lick moves from my opening and up towards my clit that is driving me wild. Even more so for the fact that I have no idea who it is.

"Get her up," I hear Colt order Harley and Caspian. And for some fucking reason...they actually listen.

I turn dark eyes on Colt who looks completely unfazed. Like what do I gotta do to get a reaction out of this guy?

"Move her to the bedroom," he says as he looks back down at Daxon who's just smirking. Wow, thanks a lot traitor.

Next thing I know, I'm being thrown over a shoulder which I soon realize is Caspians as he walks me down the hallway. I lift my head, watching Harley follow close behind, and to my horror, he's also smirking. This was either going to go bad, or really, really good.