Prologue

All  the Weasleys are gathered in Burrow along with Hermione and Harry for the quidditch world cup. There is still a day for the Quidditch world cup and they are chilling except Percy Weasely who was doing some work for Ministry in his room and the twins who were in their room and doing something .

During the dinner everyone was eating while Hermione had to scold Ron to first eat then speak who was speaking eagerly about  the Quidditch world cup. Hermione was about to jab Ron in his ribs when there was a loud knock on the door causing everyone to look at door in confusion thinking who the hell would knock the door at this time. 

Molly stood up and walked towards the door to open it . When she opened the door she was met by the twinkling blue eyes of Dumbledore causing her gasp in surprise . After her surprise she quickly greeted him inside the house where everyone wore the same look of surprise like Molly thinking the reason for the arrival of Dumbledore at night time. Dumbledore cleared his throat shaking them out of their stupor. "Hello everyone I am sorry for disturbing all of you during dinner time " Dumbledore started only to be cut-off by Arthur " Non sense Dumbledore you can come here anytime ". Dumbledore shook his head with a smile and said " thank you for your kindness Arthur but I require your help now ". 

Molly tilted her head in confusion and asked " What is it Dumbledore ? We are glad to help you " to which Arthur nodded in confirmation. Dumbledore visibly relaxed and said " I request you to allow a student to stay at your home till the start of the school year ". Everyone looked at Dumbledore in confusion and Hermione asked " Professor who is that student ? "  Dumbledore smiled at Hermione and said " You see that's the problem . The student is not from Hogwarts . He is from Ilvermorny " .

 This caused everyone at the room to look at him in shock while Dumbledore patiently waited and after few moments Bill asked with worry " Professor does it have anything to do with the event that is going to happen in Hogwarts this year ?" causing Harry, Ron, Ginny and Hermione  to look at Bill with a  questioning look . Dumbledore said " Certainly not . You see Hogwarts has decided to restart exchange program after many centuries and this student is the first of the many ". Hermione eagerly said " Really Professor Ilvermorny , I had read many books about the various wizarding schools but I rarely found something about Ilvermorny " . Harry and Ron looked at each other and shook their head in exasperation on hearing Hermione's rant while Dumbledore smiled fondly and said " Yes Miss Granger . Our guest is from Ilvermorny you could ask him all your doubts only if Mr and Mrs Weasely allow him to stay here of course ". 

Mr and Mrs Weasely looked at each other and said " Of course Dumbledore we will allow him to stay at Burrow till the start of the school year ". Dumbledore sighed in relax and before he could say anything Harry asked " Professor what is his name ?" Dumbledore smiled mischievously and said " Ah Harry you will know tomorrow when our guest comes and I will come tomorrow morning to welcome our guest ".

_______________

It is just a week after the second titan war and here he is going to protect a boy named Harry Potter fortunately or unfortunately for him he is studying in Hogwarts so Percy has to act as an exchange program student from Ilvermorny . He is going to miss his old school, his friends and mainly his Professors . But deep down he knows the main reason of this mission is to take his mind of her death . The girl he loved but before even they could spend some quality time together she had gone to Hades due to the cursed poisoned knife of the traitor Nakamura. If he been aware of his surroundings he would have seen him sneaking behind him . He still curse himself for her death . She should not have died at such a young age . 

If she would have survived the war she would have become the architect of Olympus. But she died and he could still hear her last words still ringing within his ears " I......love....you" but before he could even say his feelings she had died . He could still feel the rage with which he tore Hyperion to shreds and he could still see the terrified image of the monsters on seeing their master being torn to shreds like he is being made of paper . He could still feel the power flew through his veins when he froze the water molecules in the air into many tiny shards and attacked Kronos with it to destroys his Achilles heel. He could feel tears in his eyes and he wiped his eyes furiously since Blackjack has said " Yo boss we have arrived at house ". Percy gave him a watery smile and said "Thank you Blackjack". 

Percy could see a family of nearly 10 to 12 members standing and he just hoped they don't recognize him because he is getting tired of being popular after winning the dueling tournament conducted by ICW but when the Fates were in his side.