Chapter 2

Hermione couldn't believe it the person who helped her when she was five during her trip New York . She still could remember that day when she got lost and cried only to be helped by a seven year old boy . She could not believe he had grown from small scrawny boy to a hot yes Hermione couldn't believe she would think someone as hot but yeah hot is the accurate word for  him and in addition to that he going to school with them . She could not understand why he has to go to school at all . It is rumored that he could even finish N.E.W.T level exam with outstanding grades even when he was 15 . 

When Hermione first heard a boy named Percy Jackson had won the dueling championship she thought about her friend who had helped her in New York and then she thought he would have changed allowing the pride to get to his head but she was clearly wrong he is still the same Percy Jackson who helped her in New York. It looks like Percy doesn't remember her.

 Percy and the twins bonded over a short time , looks like Percy is a prankster as well .Bill and Percy talked about his job being a curse breaker to which Percy eagerly said he even considered about taking either curse breaker or joining M.A.C.U.S.A but decided in joining M.A.C.U.S.A after completing his studies. Charlie and Percy bonded over magical creatures , Percy says he loves them a lot. He said he has many Pegasus friends and a pet hellhound which caused gasps from everyone except Charlie who grinned at him and started to ask more about the hellhound . Ron looks like he will faint every time when Percy talks to him , you could say the same with Ginny . Hermione could say everyone was surprised by how humble he is . They all thought he will be like an arrogant ass but he is anything but arrogant and prideful. 

He even volunteered to help Mrs.Weasely to clean dishes but Molly being the kind woman she is she kindly rejected saying he is a guest and he should not do that . Mr .Weasely and him discussed about muggle items which he patiently explained. Percy and Harry talked a lot about quidditch since he is a chaser in his school as well as captain of his house. Every time Percy talked to Hermione she will quickly talk and leave him behind with utter confusion. 

Here she is eating breakfast along with Ginny waiting for  the boys to show up ,both were looking pale and drowsy since they had to get for early for quidditch world cup and then the boys stumbled down the stairs everyone looking sleepy and tired . Especially Percy who had bags under his eyes looking tired wearing a black jacket and black jeans . Percy sat next to her and started to eat breakfast . 

When they all left the house and started to walk except for Bill, Charlie and Percy who will apparate there , Percy pulled Hermione towards him causing her to give a small yelp thankfully which many didn't notice beacuse Arthur , Harry and Ron were talking something about tournament while Fred and George looked emotionless since Molly had thrown away all their products which they produced by saving their pocket money for many moths . Hermione glared at Percy and hissed " What are you doing ?" . Percy simply rolled his eyes and whispered " I know you are the five years old girl I helped in New York ". Hermione's glare intensified and said " Then why the bloody hell did you not say it first ?" 

Percy raised his hands in defense and said " I had to confirm whether you are the one or not . I know that you recognized me at the moment you saw me , that's why you were avoiding me . Why did you not say at first ?" . Hermione rolled her eyes and said " Well i wanted to see whether my friend is the same or he had gotten pride to his head ".

Percy gave her a lopsided grin and said " Well I am still the same Percy Jackson right ? " . Hermione couldn't help but crack a smile at him and said " You are the same Percy Jackson I know years ago " causing him to smile and she quickly added " Except you have become more annoying " turning the smile into a mock glare . Hermione giggled at him causing Percy to laugh along with her.