Chapter 5

When they started to come down to the tent after the match Percy thankfully transfigured back into Peter Johnson otherwise it would be like walking through a group of zombies being attracted towards Percy , Mr.Weasely started to advice Fred and George not to tell Mrs.Weasely that they had gambled ,who grinned and nodded saying  " They are going to use it in the most possible way " causing Hermione to roll her eyes Ofcourse they need every money they could , for the joke shop.

Ron and Harry animatedly talked about whatever the move Krum did in the match . But Hermione had to admit Krum is a very talented player . Harry was the best seeker she had know in the past three years but he even makes Harry looks like a rookie . Hermione looked at Percy who was looking at the night sky searching  constellations. " What is your favorite constellation?" Hermione asked abruptly causing Percy to give her a startled look but when he saw it was her he relaxed and said " Huntress " . Hermione blinked in confusion and thought as far as she know there was no Huntress constellation . On seeing her confusion Percy said " That constellation was noted just nearly two years ago " pointing to a cluster of stars ,Hermione followed his hand and noticed why it is called as Huntress , it looks like a huntress hunting with a bow and arrow . 

Hermione looked at Percy and asked " What is the reason ? " causing Percy to say with a sad smile " It reminds me of a friend " .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they finally reached the tents, nobody felt like sleeping at all, and given the level of noise around them,Mr. Weasley agreed that they could all have one last cup of cocoa together before turning in. They were soon arguing enjoyably about the match; Mr. Weasley got drawn into a disagreement about cobbing with Charlie, Percy and Hermione started to speak about Hogwarts  and it was only when Ginny fell asleep right at the tiny table and spilled hot chocolate all over the floorthat Mr. Weasley called a halt to the verbal replays and insisted that everyone go to bed. Hermione and Ginny went into the next tent, and Harry, Percy and the rest of the Weasleys changed into pajamas and clambered into their bunks. From the other side of the campsite they could still hear much singing and the odd echoing bang."Oh I am glad I'm not on duty," muttered Mr. Weasley sleepily. "I wouldn't fancy having to go and tell the Irish they've got to stop celebrating."

Harry, who was on a top bunk above Ron, lay staring up at the canvasceiling ofthe tent, watching the glow of an occasional leprechaun lantern flying over head,and picturing again some of Krum's more spectacular moves. He wasitching to getback on his own Firebolt and try out the Wronski Feint. . . . Some how OliverWood had never managed to convey with all his wriggling diagrams what  thatmove was supposed to look like.. . . 

Harry saw himself in robes that had hisnameon the back, and imagined the sensation of hearing a hundred-thousand strong crowd roar, as Ludo Bagman's voice echoed throughout the stadium, "I giveyou. .. Potter!"Harry never knew whether or not he had actually dropped off to sleep - his fantasies of flying like Krum might well have slipped into actual dreams -all heknew was that, quite suddenly, Mr. Weasley was shouting."Get up! Ron - Harry - come on now, get up, this is urgent!"Harry sat up quickly and the top of his head hit canvas.  "S' matter?" he said.

Dimly, he could tell that something was wrong. The noises in the campsite had changed. The singing had stopped. He could hear screams, and the sound ofpeople running. He slipped down from the bunk and reached for his clothes,butMr. Weasley, who had pulled on his jeans over his own pajamas, said, "Notime,Harry - just grab a jacket and get outside - quickly!"Harry did as he was told and hurried out of the tent, Ron at his heels.By the light of the few fires that were still burning, he could see people running away into the woods, fleeing something that was moving across the field toward them, something that was emitting odd flashes of light and noises likegunfire.Loud jeering, roars of laughter, and drunken yells were drifting towardthem; thencame a burst of strong green light, which illuminated the scene.