Chapter 14

"Hermione - who are you going to the ball with?" said Ron. He kept springing this question on her, hoping to startle her into a response by asking it when she least expected it. However, Hermione merely frowned and said, "I'm not telling you, you'll just make fun of me." "You're joking, Weasley!" said Malfoy, behind them. "You're not telling me someone's asked that to the ball? Not the long-molared  Mudblood?" .

Harry and Ron both whipped around, but Hermione said loudly, waving to Percy over Malfoys shoulder, "Hello, Percy!" Malfoy went pale and jumped backward, only to be met by Percy's stormy green eyes . Harry is still surprised how Percy's sea green eyes suddenly turn into dark stormy  green.

Percy casually said taking his wand " Have a problem , Malfoy ? " . Malfoy shuttered " My father will hear this ".

Percy's eyes became incredibly dark he leaned forward and hissed " Listen here Malfoy , your father and some of his other death eater buddies during the time of Voldemort --" causing Hermione , Ron and Draco to flinch "---destroyed a muggle building in which ten no-majs stayed. M.A.C.U.S.A wanted to arrest your daddy but the ministry said "he was under the imperius curse" , but you and I both know that is not true . As an intern in M.A.C.U.S.A I have every rights to re-open the case . But this time if the case is re-opened I will do anything to send your daddy to prison . So if you don't want your daddy to go to prison get the hell out of here ". 

Malfoy looked at Percy with fear in his eyes making Harry think he is just going to cry like a coward he is . He didn't say anything .

Percy looked at him dead in his eyes and said " Did you understand ? " sending shivers down the spine.

Malfoy nodded with fear and ran out of the great hall tripping over his robes .

Ron exclaimed " Mate that was awesome . I love you man " . Percy grinned and said " Aw thank you Ron but you know I am into girls than boys " causing Ron to blush a furious red .

Hermione and Harry laughed at Ron's face joined by Percy . Harry couldn't help but be grateful for the older boy . He had helped him this year in more than one ways . He was shaken out of his thoughts by Percy asking " So do you two have a date for yule ball ? " causing Ron to gloomily say " Yeah " .

Ron looked at him and asked " What about you ? Whom you are going with ? " 

Percy smiled at the two mischievously making the two groan in annoyance knowing what his answer will be " Surprise ".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Percy awoke very suddenly on Christmas Day. Wondering what had causedhisabrupt return to consciousness, he opened his eyes, and saw something withverylarge, round, green eyes staring back at him in the darkness, so close theywerealmost nose to nose.

This was not the first time it had happened like this he was trained to wake up during times like this . Percy  noticed ,sitting in the front of him was a elf . Percy looked at the elf and the elf looked at him with wide eyes . 

Before Percy could say anything Dobby bowed at him and squeaked " It is really Percy Jackson . The hero ---" Percy clamped a hand over his mouth looking around his dorm to check whether anyone had woken up or not . Fortunately nobody had woken up . Percy looked at the elf and said " Please don't say anything about being , you know " causing the elf to  nod furiously .

Percy sighed in relief and released his hand from his mouth . Percy grinned at him and said " I am Percy Jackson and you are " The elf looked at him and said " I am Dobby , Master Jackson " .