Chapter 12

Dragons those are the words that is running in Harry's mind now . Seriously out of everything ,for the first task they have to choose , he is sure he is going to die .

Here he is going with Hermione to library to meet Percy to ask if he had any idea Harry don't even know whether Percy will help o not . Harry first protested against the idea but Hermione convinced him to do it . Yesterday Sirius would have said something but why do Ron have to come and spoil it .

Harry saw Percy sitting in the corner where they usually sit these days .Harry actually like spending time with the older boy . He is kind , loyal , good and always knows how to diffuse the tension . He believed Harry even when Ron didn't believe him .

When Percy saw Harry he looked tensed , Harry and Hermione exchanged glances thinking what would have made him to looked tensed .

When Harry and Hermione sat opposite to Percy , he leaned towards them and said " The first task is dragons ". On noticing Harry unsurprised reaction he said " You already know " .

Hermione said " Yeah that's what we came to speak now but How do you know ?". 

Percy said " Krum told me saying both him and Fleur knows and it will only be fair if Harry and I knows " surprising Harry and Hermione .

Hermione nodded and said " Good . But could you two defeat a full grown  dragon . It is nearly  impossible " . Percy looked seriously at her eyes and said " Nothing is impossible Hermione . Even  a dragon can be defeated " .

On hearing the seriousness in his tone Harry wanted to believe him . Hell it will easier for Percy who is the best at everything while Harry is best at only flying .

Percy turned towards Harry and said " Harry don't loose confidence . We will get out of it okay " causing Harry to smile at him with gratitude . 

Hermione hissed " If you are going to help him ? Then what you will do ? It's a dragon Percy be serious " . Percy looked at Hermione and said " I know it is a dragon Hermione ,that is why I am not serious " .

Percy turned towards Harry and said "Dragons are extremely difficult to slay, owing to the ancient magic thatimbuestheir thick hides, which none but the most powerful spells can penetrate. So it is useless to use a stunning spell . It will take more than thirty wizards to stun a dragon " causing Harry to nod thinking this is what Sirius said .

"Then how could you defeat it ? " Hermione asked in frustation . Percy thoughtfully said " For most of the magical creatures head is always the most vulnerable part . So a strong blow against it will knock them out but we couldn't produce a strong blow with a  wand . So the option is pretty useless ". 

"Well, there are Switching Spells. . . but what's the point of Switching it? Unless you swapped its fangs for wine-gums or something that would make it less dangerous.. . . The trouble is, like that book said, not much is going to get through a dragon's hide. . . . I'd say Transfigure it, but something that big, you really haven't got a hope, I doubt even Professor McGonagall. . . unless you're supposed to put the spell on yourself? Maybe to give yourself extra powers? But they're not simple spells " Hermione said with worry causing Percy to nod " Yes those are some of the complicated spells I had ever learnt ".

Soon the three fell silent try to think any idea but Harry's brain filled witha sort of blank buzzing, which didn't seem to allow room for concentration.

Percy looked in delight and said "During this short period of time  it is useless trying to do something that you are not good at " startling Harry and Hermione . He turned towards Harry and said " Harry what are you good at ? " .