Chapter 4: where's my super suit?

"I don't have a suit. Would it be possible for me to help design and make a suit?"

"Follow me," Agent Hill said. We walked to a room with lots of materials and machines in it. "Agent Davis, this is (Y/N). He needs a suit," Maria left, and Agent Davis walked over to me.

"Amelia Davis, I've heard about you. You're the one who can run fast, right?" I smiled at her, and shook her hand.

"That's the one,"

"You need a suit. Do you have any designs? Or are we starting from scratch?" She asked, and I ran my hand through my hair.

"Pretty much from scratch, although, I do have a few ideas. It needs to be skin tight, or anything but loose. I'd like it to have green, grey, and white on it as well," She nodded at me, whilst taking notes.

"Spandex?"

"Scratch that. I just need a shirt. These tracksuit pants, and trainers are fine,"

"Okay. You still want grey, green, and white?" I nodded at her. "Okay! Wait here,"

10 minutes later she came back with a shirt that caught my eyes. It was predominantly a dark grey, with dark green accents, and white lining around the green accents. It was long sleeved, with holes for me to put my thumbs through. Amelia handed the shirt to me, and I took my shirt off to put it on. I stretched my arms and back to wear it in a bit.

(So i only now at 19:10pm, 21st may, decided that you ought to know what the first suit looks like

(So i only now at 19:10pm, 21st may, decided that you ought to know what the first suit looks like. ((i say first like you're gonna get another. unless.....)) its basically pietro's from age of ultron, but green. although technically, because you become an avenger before pietro, his is technically yours but blue) :)

"Yea. I like it, thanks!"

"Green suits you," Amelia said, before I went back to the bridge. I put my shirt back on over my new suit. I entered the bridge and someone started shouting.

"We got a hit. 67% match. Wait. Crossmatch. 79%," Coulson walked over to him.

"Location?"

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28 Konigstrasse," I walked over to them.

"He's not exactly hiding, is he?" I said.

"Hiding in plain sight," Coulson replied. "Phil Coulson, by the way," He said, shaking my hand.

"(Y/N) (L/N),"

"Captain," Fury started, and Steve turned around. "You're up," I noticed Steve gulp, before nodding to Fury.

Third Person pov

The party was in full swing in Stuttgart. People were drinking and talking, music was being played. For the most part, everyone was having fun. Loki Laufeyson came down the stairs, sceptre in hand. He flipped the sceptre, caught it, and whacked one of the guards with it. There were a lot of gasps among the crowd, which provoked a lot of commotion. He grabbed the man speaking, and dragged him to a counter. He set him down on the counter, took something from his pocket, and stuck it in his eye. A cruel grin appeared on his face as he saw everyone clamouring, and running for protection.

He walked outside, and his suit transitioned into armour. His sceptre got longer, a cape appeared on his back, and a horned helmet sat upon his head. A police car came speeding down the street, but Loki shot it with his sceptre, causing it to flip over. Multiple versions of Loki appeared around the crowd.

"Kneel before me," He demanded softly. No-one obeyed.

"I said..." He slammed his staff onto the floor. "KNEEL!" He shouted, and everyone got on the floor. "Is not this simpler?" He started walking through the crowd.

"Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity. That you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel,"

"Not to men like you," An old man stood up.

"There are no men like me," Loki said, smirking.

"There are always men like you,"

"Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example," He shot him with his staff, but Captain America jumped in front of the shot, and deflected it with his shield.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany, and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing," Captain America said, walking towards Loki.

"The soldier," Loki said, standing up. "The man out of time,"

"I'm not the one who's out of time," A quinjet flew behind Captain America, and a machine gun hung from the underside.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down," Natasha Romanoff said through the PA. Loki shot a bolt at the quinjet, but narrowly missed. Captain America threw his shield at Loki, causing him to be knocked back. The two men duelled for a short while. Cap was rusty, due to being frozen for 70 years, so Loki was beating him.

"Guy's all over the place," Natasha said, as she watched the two men duel.

"Agent Romanoff, you miss me?" Iron Man said through a comms system. The PA system started playing rock music, and Natasha smiled to herself. Iron Man flew down into the area and used his repulsors to shoot Loki.

"Make your move, reindeer games," Loki turned his armour back into his suit, and backed down.

"Good move,"