chapter 13: tooth and Klaue

"No strings on me. Why does that sound familiar?" I asked myself, as I walked to my room. I used my thumbprint to unlock my door, and fell onto my bed.

"Jarvis, where's 'no strings on me' from?" There was no reply. "Oh yeah, that happened. Rest in peace, Jarvis,"

***

It was early in the morning, and I walked over to the rest of the gang.

"Morning," I said, as Cap handed a tablet to Thor.

"What's this?" Tony asked.

"A message. Ultron killed Strucker," Thor slammed the tablet into Tony's chest. I looked at the tablet over Tony's shoulder. There was a picture of Baron Strucker, dead, with 'peace' written on the wall with, presumably, his blood.

"And he left a banksy at the crime scene, just for us," Tony remarked, and Bruce looked at the tablet.

"This is a smokescreen. Why send a message when you've just give a speech?" Nat said.

"Strucker must've known something that Ultron didn't. If he's in Sokovia, then we can assume that he's got the twins on his side," I said, and Steve nodded along.

"Yeah. He's fast, she's weird," Steve said.

"Yeah, I bet he... Yeah. Everything we had on Strucker's been erased,"

"Not everything," They started rummaging through some boxes, and exchanging paper.

"Wait. I know that guy," Tony said, pointing towards Bruce's paper. He took it and showed it to the rest of us.

"Ulysses Klaue?"

"From back in the day. He operates off the African coast. Black market arms," Steve gave Tony a serious look.

"There are conventions, all right? You meet people. I didn't sell him anything. He was talking about finding something new, a game-changer. It was all very Ahab," Thor looked at the man in question, and pointed out his tattoos.

"This?"

"They're tattoos,"

"No. These are tattoos," He pointed at something on Klaue's neck "This is a brand," Bruce started searching for the brand on the computer. After a while of searching, he found a match.

"Oh, yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning 'thief'. In a much less friendly way,"

"What dialect?"

"Wakanada? Wakanda," Steve and Tony looked at each other.

"If he got out of Wakanda, with some of their trade goods,"

"I thought your father said he got the last of it,"

"I don't follow. What comes out of Wakanda?" Bruce asked.

"Vibranium. The strongest metal on Earth,"

The Churchill, South African Coast

The HMS Churchill had suddenly gone dark. Ulysses Klaue loaded his pistol, and left the room. He walked round the corner, and looked around. He shot across the boat. Someone had come aboard the boat, and was most likely attempting to steal the goods which Klaue had obtained. His shot was intercepted, and he was pushed into the room. The bullets from the magazine of the gun were lined up on the desk, still shaking. Pietro Maximoff stood in front of Klaue, arms crossed, and Pietro's sister, Wanda, entered behind him.

"Yeah, The Enhanced," Klaue spoke with his hard South African accent. "Strucker's prized pupils. Do you want a candy?" He held a dish of candy towards the twins, and sat down.

"I was sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what world he was helping create. Human life. Not a growth market," Pietro and Wanda looked at each other, then back to Klaue.

"You didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid I'm not that afraid,"

"Everybody is afraid of something," Wanda said, stepping into the dim light.

"Cuttlefish. Deep sea fish. They make lights, disco lights..." Klaue started doing an impression of a cuttlefish, hand movement and all. "...To hypnotise their prey, and then..." He imitated a cuttlefish catching its prey.

"I saw a documentary. It was terrifying," Pietro ran past Klaue, and took one of the pieces of candy. Klaue looked at his desk, then dragged his glare up to Pietro, then over to Wanda.

"So, if you're going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business," Wanda looked at him, with a very frustrated demeanour, and Klaue stood up, trying to intimidate the twins.

"And I know you're not in charge. And I only deal with the man in charge," Right as Klaue said this, an 8 foot tall metal man flew up to the window. The window smashed, and Klaue fell onto his back.

"There is no man in charge," The metal man, Ultron, said to Klaue. Ultron bent over Klaue, bringing his face inches from Klaue's

"Let's talk business,"

Klaue, along with one other man, took Ultron, Pietro, and Wanda up to a holding bay. Klaue took one of the large vials, and handed it to Ultron.

"Upon this rock, I will build my church," Ultron said to himself. "Vibranium," He said, as he flipped the vial in his hand. He threw it to Pietro, who examined it.

"You know, it came at great personal cost," Klaue started rubbing his neck, where he had been branded a thief by the Wakandans. "It's worth billions," Ultron laughed, and looked up for a short while.

"Now so are you. It's all under your dummy holdings? Finance is so weird," Klaue, and his assistant's phones started vibrating with notifications from their banks.

"But I always say, 'keep your friends rich, and your enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which'," Klaue turned slowly to Ultron.

"Stark,"

"What?"

"Tony Stark used to say that. To me. You're one of his,"

"What? I'm not..." Ultron grabbed Klaue's arm. Klaue's assistant went to lift his arm to shoot Ultron, but Wanda used her magic to keep his arm low.

"I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets? His hollow men? I mean, look at me. Do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!" Ultron slammed his arm down, accidentally slicing off Klaue's left hand. Klaue started walking backwards, panting heavily.

"I'm sorry. I'm... oh! I'm sure that's gonna be okay. I'm sorry. It's just that I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark!" Ultron kicked Klaue down some stairs, and his assistant hurriedly ran down the stairs.

"It's a thing with me. Stark is... He's a sickness!" Ultron exclaimed, angrily.

"Ah, Junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart," 

A/N: 1. whats your guyses favourite chapter title? 2. should i implement chapter titles to my other stories? (if i ever get round to them)