Epilogue

It had been four years. Wanda and I were living blissfully together. She was 38 weeks pregnant with twins, which we'd decided to call Tommy and Billy. Sam Wilson had become the new Captain America, and I had become a high school teacher.

"What a day," I said as I entered my house, loosening my tie.

"Hello, honey," Wanda said, whilst eating pickles.

"You know, you eat more pickles than I've had hot meals," I said, walking over to the couch.

"Well, I am pregnant, you know," She joked.

"Uh, Wanda, there's something I've been meaning to ask you," I took a small box out of my pocket and rolled it about in my hand.

"What is it?"

"We've been together for twelve years. And I really love you..." I got on one knee. "So, would you do the honours of making me the happiest man in the world, and marry me?" I asked, opening the box. A huge smile appeared on her face.

"Of course!" I jumped up and hugged her, followed by a kiss. We broke apart, and I held her face as she smiled at me awkwardly.

"I think my waters just broke,"

"Oh," I picked her up and ran to the hospital.

***

After nine long hours of labour, and a severe amount of pain in my hand, Wanda had given birth to two healthy boys. The nurse handed the second twin to me and I held him, looking at him with adoration.

"Which one's Tommy, and which one's Billy?" I asked once the nurse left us.

"That one's Billy... No, this one's Billy...No," She laughed.

"Billy, Tommy," I said, pointing at our children.

"You know that they're most likely going to have our powers, Wanda,"

"Yes. We'll cope. We have powers ourselves," She smiled at me. I kissed her.

"After all we've been through; incarceration, separation, death. We're finally getting our happy ever after," I said, and she kissed me again.

"And we lived happily ever after," She smiled widely at me.

The End

A/N: That's it.  The story is finished. It's been a very very fun 4 months. I've been trying to postpone the finish of this story, but like Thanos, it's inevitable. I'm really happy with how this came out, and I really hope you guys are too. Well, if you've made it this far, I must've done something right. The male reader x Hermione story is in production, and I do not currently have an ETA for release, but it will be somewhat soon. I hope that the love and positivity for this story still grows after I post this, and that we can reach ultimately 100k reads! If you have any questions about this story or any behind the lines questions, ask away and I will answer as best as possible! 

Anyway, it's been a fun 4 months. But for now, your friendly neighbourhood Maximoff out!

-TWM x