46.

Song: I believe in you - Cimorelli

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Song: I believe in you - Cimorelli

........................................

Hailey

After my third shower, I was indeed feeling better, less lightheaded; but in consequence a pounding ache tugged at my brain like gravity. But I finally was feeling my body as mine again.

I'd barely got memories of anything after the call tho, my mind when on and off, completely immobile and limp, and next I know I woke up in a hospital after a stomach pumping and feeling like shit. My mom was there, but not Nate.

I wasn't sure if he went on his own, if the hospital didn't let him in or if my mother was the responsible for his absence. What she told me is that he'd stayed until I was purged and safe but didn't explained further. An inspector took notes of what happened and filled a report, promising to look over this Ryan whoever it was.

Kimberly was in the waiting room, which only made it even more strange that Nate wasn't and I couldn't but feel hurt by it. I got a couple texts from early morning telling me he was sorry and I woke up to a couple missed calls, but I couldn't reach him. Why wasn't he here?

I was still shaken by it, by the powerless feeling clenching my guts, by the horrible burning feeling of Ryan's touch my skin only now, after showers and tones of scrubbing was beginning to erase.

I looked at myself in the mirror, foggy with all the vapor from the hot shower and shivered at the dark mark under my jaw. Disgusting. I forced my eyes shut, holding on the little relieve I finally got and blindly reached for the skin moisturizer, determined to wipe an possible trace left of him off me.

This morning we went to fulfil a proper report to the police station, complementing what the agent got last night. Kimberly came too to complement it, since the drink was originally for her. That made her the original target, as in a predetermined move and not just some perv on a club. They targeted her intentionally, and I was only a collateral damage. And that pic... I barely remember nor like I want to- but there was something about a picture that only stressed me further.

No, no. Don't think about it now.

I spread the moisturizer, the expensive one. Jut like I'd used the VIP shampoo and those salts my mother keeps on the top drawer for this last bath. My own homemade spa always seemed to relax me and this time it kinda helped as well. My muscles melted and this pressure in my chest erased the more I forced my mind away from last night's events. A whole afternoon ahead of full peace.

It's done, it's over and in the hands of authorities, they will solve it. And nothing that bad happened, right? It could have gone a lot worse. I shouldn't be this dramatic, nothing happened...

Just Kissingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें