2.

Song: Never good enough - Citizen Soldier

........................................

Nate

I showered conscientiously after the practices, letting its warmth relax my muscles and some of my tension flowed away. I stayed longer than others, but well, if your boiler had broken and you only got freezing water home, you'd probably take advantage of the school's free showers as well.

Almost everyone had already left when I finally get out and changed. The place was empty except for Bear lazily scrolling through his phone and Seth -who was laid on one of the benches, arm over his eyes and mouth gawked open. I swear he even had some droll dripping down his chin. I totally get him. Coach Grey was so hard on us ever since September had started.

Unable to stop myself, I suppressed the laugh and snapped a pic. This was going straight to his already large collection of weird faces I used every time one of us is drunk or I want to mess with him. Don't feel sorry for him, he kept my fails too. And he was worse, because he even showed them to Trish back when we were dating. Yeah... that got two of the three of us doubled in laugher. Guess who.

"The fuck..." he woke up at the sound of the snaps, giving a confused glance around, realizing where he was and turned to narrow his eyes at me. "Saving that for when you jerk off."

This time I chuckled loud and clear. "Absolutely."

He joined. "Dude, that's sad." and got into a sitting position. "I get you can't stay away from this." he gestured towards his body tauntingly. "But do us a favor and stop building more sexual tension."

"No promises." I winked and mock a blowing a kiss, laughing more when he dramatically pretend to catch it.

"You're nuts." Bear shook his head and got up, stretching for good.

"Just joking." I rolled my eyes slipping the phone in my pocket and hanging the towel on my locker. "Besides, it would be such a shame for the ladies if I really swing for that team. No offense Seth."

But to my surprise his big, soft, baby face smirked teasingly. "Not all of them, uh?"

The fuck was he on? "Um... obviously?"

"I'm still not over your little exchange with Miss Sunshine." the remind immediately tensed me all the more. "Who would have thought she actually has claws?"

"Not that impressive." I slammed the locker shut, hanging the bag over my shoulder and marching to the door, my mood dropping suddenly.

"Yeah, I'm with Seth here." Bear blocked the path out and I took in a deep intake of air to remain calm. "How did you manage to irritate Gracie?"