3.2 spark of justice

Sam, it was a call from a girl named Shreya

Sam, it was a call from a girl named Shreya. No, don't get me wrong. This is not what you think it is. I have been doing this small business of helping people in need. I am an anonymous sponsor in society and sometimes even have to step down for some fights or have to face some serious situations whilst, helping any of the people.

I met her five days ago near the Signature bridge when she was trying to commit suicide by jumping off. A person has blackmailed her by taking a few of her pictures, threatening her that he would make it viral.

I somehow managed to convince and calm her mind that day and have been trying to track that person with the help of my secret agent. The girl, Shreya, just called me saying that he has sent her a threatening message again. That man even ordered her to come to a beach party today night, and I was trying to locate him for the past few days. Hence, the reason for my busy schedule and not getting proper quality time to spend with you. I'm sorry, and I love you, Sam. Please try to understand the situation as I don't like making you anxious.

Aaron wanted to utter all these to his wife, who was sitting in front of him. But instead, he said all this in his mind as he feared what her reaction would be. He doubted himself on whether she would believe him, get furious or rather support him.

Scowling a little, he got up from the chair and stated, "Sorry, Sam. I gotta go. It's kinda urgent." Without even waiting for her reply, he rushed outside.

As this was his only chance to catch that psychopath person, nothing else mattered to him. Aaron wanted that man to stop blackmailing young innocent girls like this. He wanted to bring at least a little change by bringing out these culprits and serving justice.

The destined place where the party would be held was a three-hour long drive from his place. It was a deserted beach area, and he never have visited that place. Hence, he ordered Shreya not to accompany him and informed that he would handle the things without any hurdles.

•••

She loosened the rubber strap on her tied up chestnut brown hair and freely rolled down the glass of the car. She stroked her hair on the breezing air, inhaled the crisp air, and beamed widely.

"Where are we going, Rayan?" She asked for the umpteenth time.

"Have some patience Krisha. We will reach there soon."

She turned her posture from the passenger seat to the backseat where two of her other friends were sitting.

"At least you guys tell me, Please." She pleaded with her best puppy amber orbs, but all went in vain as no one was ready to disclose where they were going.

The car came to a halt, and at the same time, Krisha's eyes were blindfolded. By the escort of her boyfriend, Rayan, she paced forward and realised that her feet were drowning on the sand on each step. When she was about to inquire on where they were taking her, the blindfold was gently removed.

The view which she witnessed brought slight tears to her eyes. The beach was crowded with a varying age group of people, DJ lights all over, enormous tables, couples making out, having food, some dancing, some enjoying the music; a sight and place where she craved to be.

"Thank you so much for making my twenty-first birthday the best! I love you Rayan" Saying this, she embraced her boyfriend in a fleet hug.

There were even a few square-like quarters room in all corners of the beach. This quarters were made for the purpose as many people came from different parts of the city, by travelling long. So, it was for these people to freshen up, change into new clothes after splashing on the beach and even for people to take a quick nap.

Krisha danced to her fullest with her friends as it was always her dream to attend a DJ beach party, and have some drinks at night party like this on the shore. "THIS IS AWESOME!" She screamed to Rayan as the music was extremely turbulent.

"Come with me." He intertwined his fingers with her hand and pulled her to the right end corner of the beach where there was less crowd.

Rayan gently stroked her hair, caressed her face and leaned forward to place a kiss on her lips but, in an instant, she pushed him away.

"What's wrong with you, Rayan!?" She exclaimed, horrified on his sudden action.

"I should be the one asking you. What the hell is wrong with you, eh? We have been dating for more than five months, and all we do is hold hands?"

"Rayan, I just don't feel good about this, you know, kiss and all. Let's take it slow." She requested.

"How much slow girl? Huh! I should have dated another girl." He muttered unknowingly.

"What? Is this the only thing you guys expect from a girl in a relationship?"

"S-sorry. I didn't mean like that. Listen to m-"

"You know what? Just get lost! I'm leaving." Saying this, she turned and ran away from him, ignoring him screaming her name from behind.

She reached near a stall on the left end corner, where juice, mocktails, alcohols and a wide variety other of drinks were served. However, she was not in a state to have any of those drinks. So, she sat like a lost girl on the corner seat.

A man came near her and pushed forward a glass, with a pleasant smile. She scrutinised the drink carefully as she very well knew that drinks from strangers should not be accepted and that too in an unknown place like this.

"It's just a normal glass of water." He chuckled saying, sensing her doubt. But still, she didn't budge to accept the water. So, he added saying, "I saw what happened near the tree with that boy. Have some water. It won't do any harm to you."

Hearkening to his caring and optimistic nature, she grabbed the glass and gulped down the water spontaneously. They both chit chatted for a few minutes and were soon comfortable with each other. He beamed seeing her behaviour and informed, "I came here with my family. Do you want to, you know, meet them or something?"

She pondered for a while, not knowing what to do as she only met this person now and meeting some more strangers felt strange for her. But, having no other plans to do, she agreed and stood up.

The moment she got up from the seat, she felt tipsy, and within no time she fainted into the arms of that unknown man. 

-

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM/HEY!

How was the chapter? I know nothing happened, but still🙊

DO VOTE & COMMENT if you liked

Lots of Love

THATABAYAGIRL❤️