2.4 my junior boy

Make sure you read the previous update!

-

"We are already running late on time and here you are walking so slow!" saying this without thinking twice Naira grabbed on Nayel's wrist, dragged him and ran towards the campus to reach fast.

"Finally, you reached! Our team is three minutes late, "glancing at the watch in her hand, Shana informed when she saw Naira rushing to the destined classroom.

Naira glimpsed at Nayel upon hearing the remark from Shana symbolising he was the reason why she happened to reach late. He just made a 'what did I do' kinda face and walked off as only participants were allowed to enter.

Nayel strolled towards the basketball court area of the campus as he got a call from his friend saying they all are gathered over there. He lifted his right hand from his pant pockets and stared at his wrist where moments ago someone grabbed.

What just happened? he notions.

He was an ordinary boy in his college, who was less popular, have brains with good looks and had a good bond with his classmates. He only interferes or mingles with others if it's inevitable. He chooses his friend circle wisely, so not everyone can be acquaintance with him. If he intends to do something for someone, he will do it no matter what the circumstance.

Naira.

He noticed her for the first time from the train, even when they were from the same college and adjacent classrooms. The moment when the ticket attendant came and asked for the fine, he observed the fear, despair, a tint of anger and distress in her eyes. Nevertheless, she spoke back nothing as he expected her to at least request for consideration in the fine or fight back. In case it was a girl from his class he was certain they would have created a big scene by arguing. But she didn't.

When he saw her treading towards the parking lot like a cheetah, he was assertive she wanted something and was sure she wouldn't have run like that. So, he deemed Naira may want some help again and followed behind her. The spark she had in those amber-brown eyes were not unnoticed by him when she saw the watch on his wrist. He controlled not to chuckle in front of her and make her feel offended but he couldn't resist giggling by seeing her cuteness. After spending some time with her during the product hunt he was assured of something that, there is a confident and not so introverted Naira inside her. And he has set his new goal to bring that Naira out!

Wait and watch Naira, I will bring out the real you, who is hiding inside yourself for ages.

-

-

"It's okay. We've tried our best." Nowfan voiced to his team members who were all sitting on the bench, with their heads lowered for losing the game. They failed to get the final clue on the last round of Treasure Hunt.

"Let's go to the basketball court area. Everyone is there." Shana got up from her place and stood near the door waiting for other team members to join her.

Nowfan stood up for explaining and solacing his team members. "No one is at fault here for losing and this is also the demerit of Treasure Hunt. There are only one treasure and one winner, otherwise, we would've gotten second or third. Get up girls don't be discouraged, after all its just a game. Next time we should participate in a game which has second and third prizes."

Hearing this both girls nodded and marched towards where Shana was waiting for them. They all trudged towards the basketball court where everyone in their college was assembled. Shana kept talking till they reached the basketball court and stopped her blabberings as soon as she saw Nayel.