1.4 you are the one

Pretty fan cover by Bookish_Angel . Thank you so much dear. 💕

and please don't kill me if this chapter is a stupid explanation🙊

*****

Ali stomped furiously to his house as soon as he heard about the facts concerning his restaurant from his employees.

He had an internal debate whether to say this to anyone in his house first or to directly ask her. There he saw her relaxing in the garden so peacefully. "Come, We need to talk", this was the first time he ever talked to her.

They went towards the swimming pool, he wanted to talk to her personally before accusing her. But at the same time, he felt it is wrong and didn't want to talk to her alone.

"My employees have come to notice that, you've been trying hard to get into my restaurant kitchen whenever I am not present there," Ali questioned her.

"Oh Really?" Shanaya casually replied as if it's no big deal.

"What do you want?" he annoyingly asked her cause he was not understanding why she was trying so hard to enter his restaurant kitchen even after the executive chef's denying her multiple times.

Ali heard a mere whisper from his back and he exactly knew whose voice it was. When he was almost turning to look back, he heard her calling Shanaya again. Instead of looking at his wife, he looked at the girl standing in front of him with a gun in her hand. He was astounded. He wanted to ask what this crazy girl is doing with a gun. But instead, he slowly took steps backwards sensing the person standing behind him to protect her. There were water droplets on the floor and he was almost going to slip into the water while taking steps backwards, but a pair of arms caught him from falling.

All his body weight was on Afiya's arms now, but she didn't feel any weight on her, in fact, happy that she saved her Chottu from falling. In a swift second, he pulled her from backwards into a hug feeling some sort of relief. Their first hug, she halts her head on his chest, she felt warm in his embrace, she felt like home. Ali was also feeling the same, forgetting in what situation they both were in.

Afiya slowly lifted her head from his chest to see her husband's face for the first time. She was smiling inside in excitement to see his face. She met his v-shaped jawline with a beard, his slight smile, his plump nose and finally his dark black orbs. Her eyes bulged out seeing his whole face and almost whispered,

"A-Ali...?"

"Oppsss... Looks like someone is in the mood to romance"Shanaya cut them off.

That's when reality hit them, reminding in what situation they were in. Ali broke their hug and held Afiya's hands tightly.

"What do you want?" Ali asked her again.

"Oh, will you give me what I want? I want your restaurant destroyed. I want people to stop coming to your restaurants." Shanaya bitterly replied.

"Why? What did I ever do to you?" Ali confusedly asked her.

"Well... You haven't done anything to me" saying this she started laughing like a witch.

"Why did you visit my restaurant? and attempted to enter in my Kitchen." Ali again asked this question which was not answered previously.

"I wanted to put poison in all your food so, the kitchen was the best choice" she bitterly replied.

Hearing this Afiya got extremely angry and frustrated on how Shanaya said these things so plainly.

"Shanaya!" Afiya yelled to bring Shanaya back to her senses. Ali got startled by her sudden roar.

"Oh please don't Shanaya me you girl! I am not Shanaya" she replied, still holding the gun in her hand and pointing towards the couple.

"Then, who are you? why are you doing like this?"Afiya shockingly asked.

"I'm Starlett. Mr Ali, I hope you know The FLYNN'S Restaurant"?

"The famous restaurant in London, traditionally run over by The Flynn's for 35-years?" Ali questioned.

"Yes. Because of your restaurants, people have stopped visiting their restaurant. A mere young Indian like you being successful, in London! It's not fair to them who have them running the restaurant for years. I acted like a fool in front of you all so that I can earn your trust and later join in your restaurant. Why did you have to make the recruiting process so hard in your restaurant? Otherwise, I would have joined directly in your restaurant instead of all the fake acts in this goddamn house. Jason Flynn, the elder son handling The FLYNN's Restaurant appointed me to do this." she said hastily.

"What! you are a spy?" Afiya asked.

"Haha, Whatever. And you may be thinking why am I saying all this to you now? Well since I am caught now, The Flynn's will kill me if they came to know about this. So, instead, I'm going to shoot you guys hahaha" she laughed like a psycho.

"Drop your weapon!" some cops rushed inside and said. Safa was the one who called the cops when she saw the scene happening at the swimming pool.

She dropped the gun and the cops dragged her outside.

"You will pay for this!!!" she shouted before entering the jeep.

The incident which happened was so shocking for everyone in the house. But for Afiya, the fact that Ali is her husband was more surprising. Standing in the living area of the house she again confusedly asked him to clear her doubt that she is not dreaming,

"A-Ali. Ali A.M?"

"Ali Ahmed Malik" he chuckled.

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM / HEY

I know this chapter was a crap. Sorry. I will make next chapter good.

So, Afiya already knows him. How?

More of their moments coming in upcoming chapters. Stay Tuned.