1.3 you are the one

The next morning Afiya woke up quite sorrowfully realizing that her mission was a complete failure. But she was not a type of girl to easily give up so, made her next Mission rectifying her previous mistake.

"Staying up all night is not meant for me so, Next Mission is WAKE UP EARLY BEFORE HIM!"

Okay, what should I do today? 'BE PRODUCTIVE'? Instantly an idea darted in her mind.

She went directly to the kitchen, greeted her in-laws and said,

"I am going to cook something for you'll please don't say no."

Everyone cheerfully smiled seeing a new change in her and left from there to give her some privacy so that she could cook composedly.

It was already afternoon so Afiya thought to make some dessert.

By watching some easy recipe from YouTube, she made Bread Gulab Jamun. She is not so fond of sweet dishes but, made it for her in-laws. The Gulab Jamun made her mouth-watering and proud at how it turned out to be.

She grabbed her phone which was kept aside and snapped some pictures grinning to herself. Suddenly she remembered her words which she said to her friends,

"Laugh all you want but, I'll go to London someday and when I reach there I will spam all your accounts with my pictures from all different angles. Wait and watch dears."

She laughed at her own words. She was once a Snapchat addict and snapped everything. But deleted it after college when she got bored of it and even lost connection with all her friends. Even for her wedding only a few of her close friends came. Installing Snapchat again was never on her list. Logging in to her old account there were more than 1000 snaps for her but before opening them all, she quickly took a new photo, added a caption like always along with the location to startle everyone. Just four of her friends who attended her wedding knew that she was in London.

Keeping aside the dessert in the fridge she decided to relax a few minutes before lunch

Keeping aside the dessert in the fridge she decided to relax a few minutes before lunch. After reaching her room she noticed that the air conditioner was not working and even the plug point when she tried to charge her phone. Strange.

She went in search of her Bhabhi's but they were not in their room. Even Shanaya was out of sight. She then saw Mrs Malik walking towards the kitchen.

"Mma... where did Bhabhi's go?" confusedly she asked.

"Oh, they went to some grocery shopping and will be back soon." Mrs Malik informed.

"Along with Shanaya?" she inquired.

"No, she is here itself. Maybe at the library or garden. What happened?" Mrs Malik worriedly asked cause Afiya never asked things.

"Oh, I forgot. The air conditioner and plug point are not working in my room," she informed.

"There is some problem with the electricity cable. The electrician is already here fixing."

There are multiple doors to enter inside their mansion so no wonder why she didn't notice any electrician piercing and her Bhabhi's leaving.

The only place in the mansion where cool breeze unfurled was at the Swimming pool. It is located on the top floor of the mansion with an attached balcony to give a mesmerizing view. Hastening towards the pool she heard some noise coming from inside. Slowly taking each step she squeaked inside and saw a figure standing close to the pool facing his back.

Gr...Grey shirt? Is that him.

Yes, that masculine figure is him!

Why is he here at this time? isn't he always busy?

"What do you want?" she heard him asking.

Wait, is someone else here too?

"Hahaha" she heard a female voice.

Shanaya? she whispered being flabbergasted.

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM

How was the chapter?

What is Shanaya doing with Afiya's Husband?

Who is She?