1.5 you are the one

Double Update 💃

Those who have not read the previous chapter please read that first and then read this.

*****

Standing in the living area of the house she again confusedly asked him to clear her doubt that she is not dreaming,

"A-Ali. Ali A.M?"

"Ali Ahmed Malik" he chuckled.

"Ma Sha Allah. This is the first time I'm seeing both of you together. You both look so cute together" Mrs Malik said to which both the couples slightly blushed.

Because of the incident, all the members of the family were present at the house. Safa and Mirza came from the kitchen carrying a tray in both of their hands. Everyone including Mr Malik was gathered in the living room.

"Afiya, take that Gulab Jamun from the fridge you made and feed it to your husband" her Bhabhi, Safa ordered.

"Why?" confusedly Afiya asked.

"Oh sorry, we forgot to say to you. Today is world Husband day, it is a common tradition here in London." Safa happily announced.

That's when Afiya noticed that, both her Bhabhi's were wearing a party-wear Pakistani salwar, along with slight makeup.

"I didn't know about this. You guys celebrate." She replied feeling insecure looking at the t-shirt and pants she was wearing. She was looking like a mess in front of them and didn't feel like celebrating looking like this.

"What do you mean 'you guys celebrate'. You are also joining us. We know this is lame but, we follow this tradition in our house for simply to make our husband's happy. Even today is a good day, you both are together. So you lady sit down here." saying this Mirza made her sit near Ali.

Mrs Malik took the sweet Afiya previously made and ordered her to feed Ali. She very shyly fed a small piece of Gulab Jamun to his mouth. He smilingly ate it.

"Okay, now you feed her" this time it was Mr Malik.

"No, it's okay" she nervously replied.

But without hearing her request, Ali took a small piece from the plate and stuffed in her mouth mischievously.

She looked at him shocked to which he returned a smile raising both his shoulders indicating, 'I don't know'.

He then stood up and walked towards his room. Following him, Afiya also excused herself from the family and walked.

Closing the door behind her after reaching the room she asked him amused,

"Ali! You.Were.My.Husband!!" she asked him laughing with a big smile. She looked like a small kid who was amused by seeing a magic show.

"What? You didn't know? Ali asked confused.

"How would I know? Well... Still... OH MY ALLAH! I can't believe this" she started laughing again.

She is just the same, that same smile and laughs. He thought.

"Then I got nervous for nothing" he murmured.

"What? Why?" she heard him and asked.

"Well, To be honest, I was scared to face you. I initiated to marry you without knowing or asking for your opinion. It's been one month since our marriage but still I never properly talked to you or tried to talk. I had a feeling like you hate me. Partially I was trying to hide from you" he explained.

"Well... It's partially true. The part that I hate you. Cause I didn't like you and you were so annoying." she stuck her tongue out and said.

He laughed at her response and smiled that his Afiya is still the same. At that time, all his insecurities and nervousness vanished away.

"So Mr Chotttuuuu...." she dragged the part 'ttuuu' and called him.

"Yes?" he chuckled hearing the name Chottu from her.

"Why did you marry me?"

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM

So I quickly wrote this chapter because I was Happy.

My Book FORBIDDEN CRUSH got first place in the Rainbow Awards 2020. I'm so grateful to have you guys and I really mean it.

Those who haven't read my First book, Please do read it cause I'm writing this book only because of the support I got from FORBIDDEN CRUSH.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH❤

So back to this book, Afiya and Ali are so comfortable which each other now why?