2.6 my junior boy

Not edited and proofread

-

"Ca-can we both talk for a moment?" Nayel asked, who was silent for the past minutes.

"You can discuss from here!"

They both decided to stand in front of them and discuss in a whisper.

"Why are we in this mess?" Naira rustled looking down, not able to meet his gaze.

"Let's try once again to convince them. Do they think they can marry us like that!" Nayel clutched his palm and roared in frustration.

"The time is almost 9 pm. I-I need to g-go home." She was at the verge of breaking down. "Abbu will kill me for sure if he came to about a situation l-like t-this."

"What do you want me to do?" He questioned.

"I-I don't know Nayel. I want to get out of this mess."

"Naira listen, trust me. Okay?" He asked glimpsing into her amber-brown eyes with a serious yet assuring tone and she nodded trusting his words.

"We've decided to not marry." Nayel declared looking straight to the elder people standing in front of him.

"There was no option like that young man. We have already made this crystal clear to you, no such haram things will happen in our street and we are against it. So this haram should turn into halal. For that, you are obligated to marry each other."

"But Sir, we are living in the 21st century. You can't force something like marriage like it's no big deal." With a soft and convincing pitch, Nayel spoke.

"You both are still not aware of what you are doing. Come one get ready to marry. Let's go to the mosque." The elder man said and started walking but stopped when Naira opened her mouth.

"I-I can't m-marry him. M-my parents will k-kill me. H-he is a small boy. He is my junior. He is a small boy. T-this is not r-right." She chanted like a crazy girl.

He is a small boy. He is my junior. He is a small boy.

This words uttered by her resounded in his mind which suddenly made him infuriated. His eyes got darker and without looking at her he announced to the man standing beside him.

"We will get married."

She instantly snapped her head and faced him. But he didn't bother to glance at her and strolled away.

They reached inside the mosque and without further ado, the Nikkah began. The Imaam first asked Nayel for his permission on this Nikkah. There was silence for a few seconds but slowly he answered, "I do."

"Do you Naira Hafeez, Daughter of Hafeez Muhammed accept Nayel Ibrahim as your Husband and with the Mahr of Surah Ar-Rahman?"

A moment like this is the biggest day of a person's life filled with happiness and awaiting for the beautiful future together with their loved ones. But the case with Naira and Naye was different.

Her tongue felt numb, unable to utter any word. She was still not sure what she should say but was sure of one thing, she won't be able to go back home without this situation getting over. With his voice of "Trust Me" in her mind, she uttered those words.

"I do."

"I do."

"I do."

And just like that, she unexpectedly became Mrs Nayel Ibrahim.

As soon as the Nikkah was over, they fleed to their car. Naira sat silently without uttering a word like a statue. Seeing her this state, he got guilty for his actions, for uttering those words agreeing to marry without her consent. The anger he had when she called him a small boy has long ago washed away. He didn't know what to say or if he should comfort her. He decided to say what his heart suggested to him.