2.5 my junior boy

Make sure you read the previous update.

-

As he was standing in front of the girls, his view was not clear to Naira so she shifted her gaze from them and lowered her head down.

"Naira, what do you want?" She snapped her head swiftly when she heard Nayel asking.

An unknown smile crept her lips when she heard his question. She got up from the wooden bench, paced near them and point her finger at the Lays hanging in the stall.

"Wow, he is so sweet. Since he is our junior we can officially make him as our brother." Shana suggested.

"Didn't you have a crush on him?" Farah inquired with probing eyes.

"Nah! He is so sweet. He is our brother now okay?" She affirmed to which Farah and Naira nodded with a chuckle.

Later, the train arrived everyone bustled to take seats but unfortunately, all the seats were already occupied. So, they all stood like a stuffed sandwich in the overcrowded train.

Naira and her friends stood with Nayel as they got on the train together. They introduced themselves properly and at that time Naira got to know, his home is in the next street of her which is only five to six minutes away. Everyone exchanged their phone numbers as they were not strangers anymore.

-

-

Three months passed faster than the speed of an aeroplane. Throughout this period Nayel, Naira and her friends used to hang out in the college after classes for evening tea. He randomly messages Naira or whenever she uploads a status on WhatsApp. They always had a long conversation while chatting, a chat which both of them doesn't break. She sometimes even addresses him as 'brother' and 'small boy' which makes him furious.

Always unknown happiness befell to her whenever she sees his message. Even his lame comments and jokes were so interesting for her. One time she even participated in a management program hoping that he would appear and be in her team this time. But perversely, he didn't come as he was not informed about the program.

-

Naira jumped and reposed on her bed as soon as she completed doing her house chores as it was a Sunday. She promptly grabbed her phone and was surprised to see many missed calls from her friends and one unknown number. Ignoring the unfamiliar number Naira called back her friends and conversed for some time and ended the call when an incoming call was coming. It was the unknown number which called her earlier. She instantly attended the call and heard a cheerful voice which was very familiar to her.

"Hello! It's me, Nayel."

"Oh." A feeling of relief rushed through her.

"So, It's my new number and I called to inform you something." His tone was both excited and tensed.

"What is it?" She urged sounding curious as this was the first time he was calling her.

"I'm engaged!" He announced.

Upon hearing this Naira started giggling so loudly assuming this was some joke.

He didn't understand why she was laughing enormously so he asked, "What?"

"Are you serious?" She inquired.

"Yes."

She continued her laugher hearing his response and replied.

"Ma Sha Allah. Congratulations." She cheerfully wished him.

"Hmm." Humming like this was never his way of responding. So, to avoid the awkwardness Naira spoke.