2.8 my junior boy

"NAYEL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

He looked back at the person standing behind him and whispered, "Mom."

They both distanced themselves abruptly and looked down feeling ashamed of what they were doing.

"Naira, you go join them downstairs. I'll manage this." He whispered ensuring her.

"But-"

"No, Naira go." He said pushing her towards the doors in front of his mom. Mrs Ibrahim was glaring the couples, fuming with rage.

When Naira left, he felt nervous and anxious about how to explain the things that happened to his mom. He decided to tell things slowly before his mom could beat the shit out of him.

"Mom, I need you to understand me first. Please, don't say anything before hearing my side of the story." His mom nodded and sat on the bed, composing herself to hear the explanation.

By delicately using each word, he revealed everything that happened without missing out anything. Indeed she was outraged to hear these unexpected confessions from her son. But, taking out her vengeance and scolding him was not an option for a situation like this. So, instead, she asked tranquillizing herself,

"So, what are you both planning to do? You both are still studying and you even have one more year to complete your studies." She asserted the facts.

"I don't know mom. What should I do?"

"Do you like her?"

Upon hearing his mom's question, he snapped his head to her. Pondering in his thoughts for a few seconds later he replied, "Yes, I like her."

"Okay then, let's think about this after her studies. Will she wait for you?"

"I don't know mom. We haven't discussed this."

Conceding his situation his mom decided to give them some time to discuss and ordered him to join everyone downstairs. Everyone asked him why he took so much time but the only person he wanted to reply to was Naira, who asked the question with her eyes. Flickering both of his eyes with a small smile and nodding his head, he reassured her.

As soon as the study was over she decided to go back home without having the evening tea and snacks from his house as she was not yet ready to face his mom. Even Nayel didn't try to stop her from going by understanding her circumstance.

When she reached home, Laila was there and she explained everything that happened at his house. By listening to everything she spoke, Laila urged the question which she wanted to ask from the day she got to know about their relationship.

"Naira, do you like him?"

"What!?" She was startled by Laila's question.

"You heard me." She sternly said.