2.1 my junior boy

Naira hurriedly pulled up extra apparel from her wardrobe which was an Abaya and again examined her bag which still seemed rough

Naira hurriedly pulled up extra apparel from her wardrobe which was an Abaya and again examined her bag which still seemed rough. Her bag didn't resemble like a bag of a person who is leaving her house.

What is missing? she thought.

Snubbing her empty looking bag even after packing all her essential items she closed the bag and proceeded to pray Fajr.

She was extremely nervous and tensed thinking about her journey and prayed to her lord, nothing bad to happen. But Naira was equally delighted and thrilled for her journey. Due to this anxiety of her, she completely forgot to call her parents for prayer.

Naira was the one who calls her parents for Fajr prayer instead of an alarm. She was the eldest daughter of Mr & Mrs Hafeez.

"Abbu... Ummi... get up for Fajr. The sun is going to arise soon and it's getting late for me to leave." She banged on the doors and nudged her parents up.

Soon after banging on their doors, she went to her sibling's room to wake them up. Her youngest sibling who was sixteen-years-old woke up first and they both started making noise to awaken the middle daughter of the house who was a little bit lazy. Banging on everyone's doors at Fajr was the favourite part of Naira's day.

"Abbu have you finished praying? It's already 6 o'clock." Naira reminded her father.

"What time is the train?" her father enquired for the tenth time.

"Six fifteen!" she straggled and answered.

"Everyone is coming right?" he again asked the question which was beforehand asked multiple times.

"Yes, Abbu everyone from my class is coming. Now let's go or else I will be missing my train." Naira said and marched towards her room to pick her small luggage.

She went to her mother to say goodbye and hugged her.

"Don't stay up at night and sleep early. And also don't forget to call us when you get there." Naira's mother reminded her.

Since she was a good girl the first condition by her mother was not a big deal for a girl like her cause she was sure about sleeping on time without staying up.

After giving Naira's farewell to her siblings, she left with her father in their car. She reached on time at Banglore City Railway Station and proceeded with her father to take a ticket.

"Where to?" the lady in the counter asked.

She thought for a while before replying because she was not sure,

"Chikmagalur?"

"You are asking me? There is no railway station in that place" her father said back being shocked.

"I know that but I forgot the exact name of the place," she replied being shocked of herself. She was not the type of girl who forgets things easily.