Author's Note

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM MY DEAR READERS

I know this Authors Note sucks but please read till the end. First I would like to thank you for giving my book a chance and choosing to read this book in your precious time. You all know this is my second book and to say I am nervous will be an understatement. I hope you'll shower your love and support in this book also like my previous book. I hope not to disappoint you guys. I'm so nervous to publish this and I want you to know some things.

1. Forbidden Crush was very easy for me to write and the one who has read it would know why. But writing this book is not that easy for me. Because I'm seriously spending some of my precious time to think about the plot and on how I should write it.

2. Some of you are excited about my this book but, please don't compare this book with Forbidden Crush cause, this book may have many faults and may not be perfect up to your imagination.

3. This book will be written in third person, which is new to me but still I'm trying to write so please no harsh comments. Healthy criticism is always welcomed but please don't be rude. Also please note, ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. So you may find many errors and don't hesitate to correct my mistakes but, politely.

4.This book is a collection of short stories so, some story you may find cliché and similar but trust me I''ll make it different and more realistic.

5. If you liked my book/chapters which I update don't hesitate to hit on the star button. I have never forcefully asked/begged for votes on my chapters. But this work is different from the previous one. So I would appreciate if you could support me by just your votes. Many people have messaged me saying they loved my book Forbidden Crush but they have never voted on my book. BUT PLEASE VOTE ON THIS BOOK IF YOU LIKED.

6. The stories I am going to upload are based on my imagination, This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental otherwise stated by the author.

7. Lastly, NO PLAGIARISM! This is my work and if I see anyone copying any of my works I wouldn't hesitate to take actions against them. There are severe punishments for Plagiarism so keep that in your mind before doing it. If you see anyone copying my work please do inform me.

Add this book to your Library/ Reading list to get updates !

Also I know there are many awesome short stories books here on Wattpad but still I wanted to give a try to the ideas and plots which was popping into my mind for so long. Okay enough of my rants for now and I need your support in this book cause I get demotivated easily and may give up.

So who is excited to read "Her Tranquil Tales"?

With Lots of Love

Thatabayagirl ❤