2.7 my junior boy

They stayed like that for some time, finding comfort and warmness in each other's embrace

They stayed like that for some time, finding comfort and warmness in each other's embrace. They broke their hug abruptly when someone screamed.

"NAIRAAA!!!"

She got terrified and slowly looked at the direction where the noise emanated. The person who called her name marched towards her with a rage of anger evident in the person's eyes. Naira and Nayel swiftly made a distance between them and stood there pondering about what explanation to give.

"What were you doing Naira? And who is this?"

"Look, I-I can explain it's-"

"Wait, Is he Nayel?"

"Yes, this is Nayel. M-my Junior." She replied gazing down.

"No. I'm her Hu-"

"He is my Junior Laila. I said about him right?" Naira cut him off from spilling imbecility as it was not the time to reveal these to her cousin. She needed time and wanted to explain it coherently.

Laila eyed both of them and was sure they were hiding something as they looked suspicious. Naira had shared everything to her cousin through chats. She tells about how her day at college was and everything that happens when Laila is at Saudi. So, she even mentioned about Nayel being her junior and how close they were. Naira even planned to marry her off to Nayel as Laila was three years younger than her and looked like the perfect girl for Nayel. She wanted her sister and so-called brother to marry. But Laila was not at all interested in her plan and instead addressed Nayel as her Jeeju(Brother-in-law). How funny it is now, as Naira's plan was a failure and Laila's wish came true to get Nayel as her Jeeju. Even though her cousin knows about him, she didn't dare to reveal the sudden marriage they had. She was scared to know her reaction even when she was her best friend and younger sister.

"Naira, why were you both hugging?" Her orbs were red with shock and outrage.

"Laila, I'll explain to you everything but not now."

Naira introduced her to Nayel and then she went away, leaving both of them alone.

"So, are you going to tell her?" He queried gazing into her eyes.

"Maybe it's best to tell her so that I can feel at ease."

"Okay, If you feel good talking to her do that and don't stress yourself thinking about us. We'll find a solution." He beamed and added, "I'm not taking more of your time. I'll go now and call you at night. Assalamu Alaikum."

She replied to his Salaam and walked off to her cousin's house with a beaming smile on her face. Laila noticed this but thought to ask it later before sleeping.

At night, she shared all the secrets to her cousin. Laila was beyond agitated to hear this from Naira but at the same time, she was happy as she always rooted for Naira and Nayel.