2.3 my junior boy

Those who have not read the previous update please read that before this cause without reading that you won't understand why theyare here and what they are doing.

-

"Wake up Girls! If you are late there won't be any food left for you." The hostel warden declared banging on each door. The girls slept quite late after terrifying everyone with their horror stories.

The morning scene at the washroom was quite a fuss for Naira to witness. The girls busy brushing their teeth, some waiting near the door of the toilet, some filling water in a bucket, all in a washroom which was flooded with water on the floor. To a very hygiene girl like Naira, it was quite hard to abbreviate.

Calmly striving to ignore all the hassles, Naira eventually freshen up and left to have breakfast accompanying her new friends.

"Attention to the students who gave their name for Treasure Hunt, please report at the seminar hall at 10 am," was announced on the speaker when everyone was having breakfast.

Naira along with her team members Nowfan, Shana and Sahla hastened to their destined place after the announcement. Treasure Hunt was going to be hard cause already Nine teams were there from their college itself along with 31 other teams, other colleges, which is a total of 40 teams in Treasure Hunt. The competition was indeed tough to win, but no one was going to give up.

Soon round one was started which was a quiz round, related to general knowledge and riddles. Naira being the nerd, solved every question easily with confidence along with Nowfan. The other two members just sat there quietly intending pleasant to not having to do any task.

"I feel happy that I have no brains." Shana chuckled saying this to her junior.

All the students who participated were requested to stay outside and come back again after the results of round one is announced.

"Naira, do you think we will be selected to next round?" Nowfan queried.

"Em, I hope so. I just feel self-confident and excited about this." Naira replied with a cheerful smile.

They walked towards the main block of the building with other team members from their college. All students from their college, IIM was assembled there and they all carried an enormous smile on their face.

"For the first time, we beat that team from IIM, Delhi in The Finance Game!" Farah exclaimed.

"Woah, that's so amazing! Congrats Nayel and team!" Nowfan told and went to hug Nayel.

"Since our program is over we will be free. So if any of you want help from us do call us." Nayel informed.

"Yeah! That will be great!" Shana emitted with a shy smile.

"Planning to spend time with your new crush?" Farah whispered.

Shana just hushed her and nodded clutching Naira's hand as it was their time to leave.

Due to Naira's intelligence, they were selected to the new round. A bundle of newspapers was given to them and was asked to find the words given to them in a paper from that bundle which consisted of about eight to nine newspapers. It was troublesome to search the fifteen words on the list given to them from nine newspapers. Each team was given a bench and desk for them to spread the newspaper and find the words in forty-five minutes. Students passing by that classroom could easily witness the people struggling hard to find the words holding the newspapers.

Naira almost felt like her eyes were about to bulge out and are near to lose her sight. To take a few seconds break from the strain of reading, she stood up and gazed at the newspaper slowly. That's when she heard someone calling from outside the windowpane.