A Lovely Author's Note

Hello, everyone. I just want to say thank you for reading my story and supporting me. I dearly appreciate it. I never thought I'd finish this story to be quite honest. There was points where I thought I was going to quit the story all together but you amazing people stuck with me and encouraged me to finish. I'm dedicating this story to all the readers, voters, and comment..ers. I would do them separately but I don't want to miss anyone. There's one person I want to thank the most is my friend and fellow wattpad member, @obeyyblexican. She stuck with me since the beginning and gave me advice for my story from time to time. So thanks, girl. Oh, I also want to give you guys a preview of the sequel. It's called Love Me Still? I may change it later.

Here it goes...

Layla left WWE four years ago and now she's coming back. She might have hostility in her but she just wants a fresh start. And she wants to do it all by herself. No friends. She doesn't need friends after, what she thought, her friends betrayed her and lied to her. Before the car accident Layla had she revealed she was pregnant and they are Joe's twins. Her accident was all on the news but that didn't stop her for fighting for her life. She's now engaged to Jace aka the taxi driver but now he is an actor, and writer. Also, he is training to wrestle so he can work with Layla. Jace was the first one to the hospital, even though she haven't talked to him in a while. He stayed with her and he has been there for her kids. What happens when she runs into her old friends? Will she ever forgive them or just ignore them and pretend they've never existed? But most of all would she ever forgive Joe for lying and playing her?

Tell me what you think of it. I am currently working on the chapters again. I had mentioned it before but when I got my new phone all my memos/notes/stories were all deleted, which I was devastated about. Fortunately, I was still able to remember the idea form I had for the sequel. So, I was able to re-write it. But I know you guys probably don't care as long as I get the story up.

I will most likely put the first chapter up later this month or next month. But this will be the last time, probably, that you will read from me on this story. Just need a favor from you... please support my other stories. It would be so much help for me. Thank you!

Yours Truly,

Laylie Lovett