|15| New Boss, New Decisions

(Skipping to Friday)

***Friday Night Smackdown***

April 25, 2014

7 : 30 P M

Atlanta, Georgia

Layla P O V

"Bree, stop walking my feet hurt." I whine.

"Nobody told you to wear heels, dumb ass." She says, while stopping.

"Oh, I have to tell you about the meeting." She looks at me. "Okay, so Vince kept his word and gave me fifty percent of the company."

"OH MY GOSH!! This is going to be so fun. Wait! You know what this means?" I shake my head no. "You...I mean we have control over The Authority."

"The things is...I'm the new general manager for Smackdown. And we have to join The Shield."

"Why?" She made a disgusted face.

"That's what I'm saying. But I think we're supposed to go to Paul's office to go over the script." I say, and start walking.

"This is so cool like for real. I really didn't think he'd keep his promise." She says, walking beside me.

"Me either. I thought he used to say that so I won't give up my dream." I smile.

We walk and talk until we arrive at Paul's office. There we see The Shield talking with the door crack. We listen to their conversation and it was about us joining The Shield with a new diva. I couldn't catch the name.

"Hello, I'm Skylir Smith." I look up and see a very pretty lady with half blonde and black hair.

"Hi, I'm Laylieana Lovett but you can call me Layla or Laylie." I smile shaking her hand.

"Can I call you Lieana?" She asks. I look at Au'Bree and then nods. "Oh cool. What's your name?"

"Au'Briauna Fatu and you can call me whatever as long as it ain't going to disrespect me."

"Oh. I won't ever do that. I was raised to respect others to get respect." She seems happy with her response.

"You seem cool." I say to her.

"Thanks. So, do you ladies. Hey, are you joining The Shield too?" She asks, very excited.

"Yeah, all three of us apparently." Bree says.

Paul opens the door and let's us in. We sit down and Stephanie and him start talking to us.

"So, tonight. You guys will go out and say your lines then call the ladies out. You ladies will come out from the audience just like The Shield does. But come out from the other side." Paul explains. "You'll do this before your match start which will be a 12-men match. You will come out after your opponents have entered the ring."

We nod showing we understand.

"You guys can go." Stephanie says. We all stand up to leave. "Oh, Layla I need to talk to you."

The others left while I sat down.

"Yeah, what's up?" I say, looking at Stephanie.

"I know, you are the new general manager. So, Mark and Jane has set up a perfect storyline for you and the new shield. But tonight as soon as the show starts Vicki will come out there and talk about how she's giving up her position for someone else who deserves it and all that. Then she'll call you out and you talk about how grateful you are. Then speak about how you want Vicki to be your assistant."