|22| New Segments/ More Problems

***The Gym***

May 16, 2014

Tokyo, Japan

3: 45 P M

Au'Bree P O V

"Lay, give me my phone!" I yell at her .

We are in the gym fighting because she has my phone being nosy. She has my head down reading my messages out loud.

"Baby, I miss you. Can you come to my room? I love you. I've never met a girl like you." She read out loud, laughing. "Awe, he is so sweet."

She's way taller than me so it makes it harder to get my phone back. She held it up in the air.

"You guys are some freaks!" She says, loud enough that it got more attention.

Sky walks over to us, laughing.

"What the heck are you ladies doing?" She laughs.

"She has my phone! Lay, give it back!"

Layla just laughs then continues reading more.

"He asked if you were a virgin? He really want the 'P'. Why do you have him waiting?" Sky asks.

"Does it matter?" I swing my fist to someone's face.

"Ouch! See now! You definitely not getting your phone back!"

So, I must've hit Layla.

Before I knew it I was on the floor while Sky and Layla ran away.

Colby (Seth) P O V

I hear a bunch of yelling, laughing, and giggling. Just chaos in this gym. I look over and see Skylir and Laylie running towards the guys and I, laughing.

"Col---haha! Colby! haha!" Laylie laughs.

"What?" I ask.

"Haha! Y-y-you...haha! I-I-I! Haha!" Sky laughs.

Now I'm getting irritated. Why is it taking so long to get it out?!?!

"Damn it! What?!?" I snap.

"Here!" Laylie holds up a phone.

I look closer and notice that its Bree's phone. The messages were up on it. Now I finally recognize that they were the messages between her and I.

I instantly felt my cheeks heating up.

"Who--- What is that?" I ask, making it seem like I don't know.

"You know!" Laylie says. "You guys are so natural-born Freaks with a capitol 'F.'"

"Laylie, why do you have her phone anyways?" I try to change the subject.

"Because I..." She stops herself and gives me a look then smirks. "Don't try to change the subject."

"I don't want to talk about this." I mumble.

"Talk about what?" Joe asks.

I quickly tried to snatch the phone out Laylie's hand but she moves away. She walks up to Joe and whisper something in his ear. A flash of anger makes its way to his face but it fades away with a smirk.

"Skylir!" We turn around and sees Justin Gabriel walking up.

"Hey, PJ!" She smiles then hugs him.

"Hey, Layla." He smiles at her then looks around. "Guys."

"Justin." Jon (Dean) glares.

We have some issues with Justin. Justin wasn't the person we thought he was. Don't get me wrong he's cool and all but he always seemed so phony. Jon doesn't likes him because Justin stole a girl away from him that's why he doesn't get in relationships. Joe doesn't likes because he cost him his match to qualify for the World Championship. I don't like him because he would be 'cool' with us but go to the other guys and starts talking shit. I didn't like it. Yeah, we all jumped him too.