|24| Meeting The Family P 2

***The Levesque's Home***

May 20, 2014

Tuesday

2: 25 P M

Joe P O V

Today is the day I meet Lay's parents. Well, her family including her step dad. She doesn't really consider him as family.

Everyone is ready and dress but Layla. I walk up to the bathroom door and knock on it.

"Lay, come on."

"I can't." She says, from the other side of the room.

"What do you mean you can't?"

"I'm having a very hard time...finding something to wear."

"Open the door, baby."

I hear some shuffling then the door flew open. She sat on the floor Indian Style. Her clothes were spread out across the floor.

"Do you want me to help you?" I squatted in from of her.

"No."

"Come on. I'm good with clothes. I mean, just look at me." She smiles then rolls her eyes, looking back down at her clothes.

"I don't know what to wear...without my step dad having a problem with it or my family. I want to look appropriate, you know?" I nod.

I look down at her clothes. I really don't know anything about women's clothing. But I look at Layla's clothes everyday maybe that'll help. I grab a dark blue skinny jeans, and a white and blue striped shirt. I hand her it and a smile lit up on her face.

"Oh my gosh! I've been looking for these! Thanks, Le!" She wraps her arms around my neck while I wrap my arms around her petite waist.

After a few moments I pull away and kiss her.

"Get dress." I tell her.

"Oh, yeah. Get out!" She pushes me out of the bathroom.

As soon as she closes the door my phone starts vibrating in my pocket. I look at the Caller ID. Galina. What does she want?

Phone Conversation:

Me: Hello?

Galina: Hey.

Me: What do you want? If it has nothing to do with Joelle then just hang up.

Galina: It is. I feel like she needs you...I need you...back. We had a amazing relationship. What happened to that?

Me: I'll tell you what happened... you cheated on me with my so-called best friend. Don't act like that didn't happened.

Galina: It was a mistake. You've made mistakes before and I forgave you. I-I still love you, Joe.

Me: ....what?

Galina: I still love you. I love you, so much and I want you back. I promise I'll never ever cheat on you again.

Me: How are you going to wait until I'm in a relationship then you want to tell me this shit?

Galina: I was trying to find the right time...and I know its late but its not too late. We can still do this...it can be a secret.

Me: ....I-I...fine!

Galina: How about I bring JoJo to the next show? Can we meet up then?

Me: Yeah, I guess so.

Galina: I love you.

Me: Bye.