|10| You Won't Understand P 1

***Friday Night Smackdown***

Chicago, Illinois

April 18, 2014

7: 50 P.M

Layla P.O.V

Its been a week since our love interest started. I'm not going to lie its pretty fun. At least I get to kiss Joe (Roman). Bree and Colby seems pretty happy with their storyline. I heard that Ryan (Ryback), Bree's boyfriend, was really mad and didn't take this storyline lightly. But that's how boyfriends are nowadays. They seem like a perfect couple to me. Every time I see them together they're smiling and having fun with each other.

I walk down the hall to the girls locker room. Only a few people are in here like Summer Rae, Rosa Mendez, Layla El, Naomi (Trinity), and Cameron (Ariane).

"Hey, ladies." I say, walking to my assigned locker.

"Hey, Lay. How's your love storyline going?" Layla asks, with that heavy British accent of hers.

"Its going really good. What about you and Fandango?" I ask, completely forgetting about Summer. "Ooo, don't answer that."

"No, its cool. The relationship is going really well." Layla answers, with a smile looking Summer's way.

I grab my attire out of my locker room. I try to ignore them arguing but I can't.

"Alright. I'll see you guys later." I rush out the door with my attire in my hand.

I run to The Shield's locker room. I knock and a few seconds later Jon opens the door. He bits his bottom lip looking me up and down. I push him aside and walk up to the bathroom.

"I wouldn't go in there if I was you." Jon says, behind me.

"Why not? Its just a bathroom." I say, slowly turning to him with my hand on the door.

"Never mind go in there if you want. Don't get mad when I say I told you so." He says, sitting down looking at the TV.

Whatever.

I open only to see Joe in the shower.

"Oh, shit." I say, catching his attention.

I look away, blushing and shut the bathroom door.

"I told you so." Jon chuckles.

"Shut up." I tell him. "I need to change. I have a match."

"Change right there. I can't promise that I wont look." Jon says, with a smirk.

Joe opens the door with those black baggy pants and black combat boots. No shirt. And wet hair.

"Sorry, Joe." He looks up at me. "Jon said it was clear for me to go in there."

"What? No I didn't."

I laugh and walk pass Joe.

"Oh, Joe." He turns to me and I was standing in the bathroom with the door half way opened. "You're looking pretty hot with your hair wet like that."

I wink and shut the door.

Why did I say that?

I wash up a little bit and put on my attire which was black and gold leather pants, leather bra top, black combat boots with gold chains on the sides. I lay my head down letting my hair fall in front of me. I put some water on it then comb through the small naps. My hair looks wavy now. Just like Joe's. I smile and look at my tattoo that on my lower back that goes all the way up my back and to my boobs that I just got two days ago. It was a spine down my back connected to a medium size butterfly connected with small butterflies and flowers. It has words in it saying, "Just Let Me Fly Away." I also have my full name going vertically up my sides. I know Paul is going to be mad that's why I got it. And to be honest its looking really sexy.