|33| The Talk P 2

Recap:

Joe P O V

We get up and walk down to Sky and Lay's room. I knock on the door but there wasn't an answer. I knock again but a little louder this time. I look at Col and we both start banging on the door. I hear a groan coming from inside of the room and seconds later Layla opens the door. Her hair was slightly a mess in the bun.

"Hey, what's going on?" She asks. It sounded like she was asleep or drunk or something.

"Remember I asked you to talk to Joe earlier?" Col asks.

"And what was my answer? I said " I'll see what I can do. " That's not giving you an exact answer, just saying." She said before looking at Galina. "I haven't seen you in a while. Why are you here?"

"To talk to you, Layla. I'm really---" Layla put her hand up, cutting Galina off and shaking her head.

"You're not sorry, but if you guys want to talk let's get this over with."

------------

Layla P O V

"You're not sorry, but if you guys want to talk let's get this over with." I say before walking back into the room leaving the door open so they can come in. I sit on the bed with my legs cross and facing them. "Make sure you shut the door after you, Galina."

-------

Bree P O V

"So, she just left?" I ask them and they nod their heads. "To go where?"

"The hotel." Beth answers.

"Why did she do that?" I ask.

"Au'Briauna Fatu, were you even listening when she was sitting at the table telling us?" Sky puts her hand on her hip in a motherly way.

"Nope, well, not really. It kinda went in one ear and out the other."

They sigh while shaking their heads. I shrug my shoulders.

"So," I say, dragging the 'o.' "Why she leave?"

"She just did." Sky says sarcastically. "What do you think?"

I shrug again. "I don't know."

"Let's go back to the hotel, y'all." Beth suggests. "It's getting late."

"Alright."

We grab our bags and walk out of the mall. I practically ran to the car with a smirk.

"I call SHOTGUN!" I sang while beating them to the car.

Sky groan while putting her bags in the back and getting in the car. I hop in the passenger seat, joyfully while Beth gets in the driver seat. She pulls off making our way to the hotel.

"Damn, I'm hungry." I groan while clutching my aching stomach.

"You just ate before we left. How hungry could you possibly be?" Sky says from the backseat.

"It wasn't enough. My stomach is growling and begging for food."

Beth shakes her head but kept her eyes on the road. "Fine, we'll stop by McDonald's."

"Cheap date? You can't get this hot stuff if you taking me to McDonald's." I joke. "But I make sure you get me a number three with a Pepsi."

"You're so annoying, Bree."
-------
"I can forgive you both under two conditions." I tell them with a malicious smirk.

"Should I be scared right now?" Galina asks. I shrug. "Uh, what are the conditions?"

"First one, I want to see little Jo Jo every weekend." They looked at me like I was crazy then I shrug. "She reminds me of my other siblings."

"Well, that shouldn't be a problem, right Joe?" Colby says.

Joe looks up at him then to me. "If it means we can go back to how we were before."

I cringe at the thought of how in love I was with this man only to get my heart broken. I look down and shake my head lightly.

"Well, since we have that settle...I can leav---" I cut Galina off with my hand.

"I'm not done. Sit back down." And so she did. "I have one condition left...and I'm not taking no for an answer."

I look at each of them in the room before taking a deep breath.

"Galina, I want to have a match with you."
-------

Hey, so apparently I decided to make it a three part for the first time. But the next part will be a little shorter. It's just finishing up their conversation about "the match." I'm working on the next chapter after part 3 right now. So, it should be up probably this weekend when I have free time. Sooooo, other than that, vote/comment/share/live life/do whatever!

©♥Laylie Lovett