|9| A New Storyline

Joe P.O.V

"What about me?"

Oh Shit!

We turn to see Layla and Jon walking through door. I look at Au'Bree and Colby for an answer. They looked at me for an answer.

"Nothing. We...we was just uhhh talking about uhh... the match...and how you speared Alicia." That was the worst lie I have ever said.

I mentally slapped myself in the face. I look at Bree and Colby they just gave me the coldest look. Its not my fault I can't lie.

"Okay, well then." Layla said.

It must've had an awkward silence.

"How about a little friendly match?" She continues.

"Its not even. Two girls three guys." Colby says.

"Obviously. So, one of you guys have to a ref, duh. You can't have a match without a ref. I personally pick Colby. For the simple reason...I just don't want to fight you...you seems nice." Layla explains.

I look Colby and he was just smiling away.

"How about I be the ref? We can take turns." Jon suggests.

"Alright. I'm teaming with...uhh Joe." Layla says.

I felt my cheeks heating up so I looked all around except to them. Layla is just so beautiful and perfect. Her body looks good, her personality is great. She's strong and never gives up. She all I can ask for.

No One P.O.V

They had their match. They had two rounds one round Au'Bree and Colby won then the other one Layla and Joe. The next two rounds was Layla and Colby against Au'Bree and Jon. Au'Bree and Jon won both. They were laughing and joking while it was all men for themselves. Layla was on Colby's back while Au'Bree was under him. Jon and Joe were falling all over the ring.

"Guys!" A voice startled them.

They turn to see The Uso's standing there with huge grins on their face.

"What?!?" Au'Bree yell to them.

"Stephanie McMahon wants y'all." Josh yells.

"Wants who?!?" Layla yells.

"All of y'all." He says back.

"Oh, great. A trip to my sister-in-law's office." Layla says, sarcastically.

They get out of the ring down to Stephanie McMahon's office.

"Yo, Steph what's up?" Layla says, once they get in the office.

Paul (Triple H), Stephanie McMahon, and Vince McMahon were all in there.

"What's up?" Stephanie mocks Layla, with a confused look on her face.

"Why you call us in here, sis?" Layla says.

"Oh, take a seat all of you." They all sit down. "Now, we have an interesting storyline for you guys. Thank Mark for putting it together. Its a love interest."

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Paul and Steph you guys know how I feel about love interests. It don't end well." Layla says, sternly.

"Well, the love interest is actually involving the members of The Shield." Steph continues.

Layla sighs and leans back in the chair.

"Please, tell me we can pick which one we want." Layla mumbles.

"I'm afraid it's already decided." She answers. "Actually, Layla yours is a love triangle."

"Great. Now, I'll be portrayed as a hoe. Thanks Mark. Thanks Stephanie. Thanks Paul. Thanks Vince. But I'm not with it this time. I'm supposed to be an inspiration to young people. A love triangle is sending the wrong message." Layla complains.