|32| The Talk P 1

***Hotel***

June 3, 2014

Tuesday

12: 45 P M

Sky P O V

Last night we all stayed in Beth and Bree's room. I slept on Beth's bed while Lay slept on Bree's bed. She's a wild sleeper. I think that's why Bree didn't want her to sleep on her bed. I seen Bree get kicked in the face by Lay a bunch of times last night. But anyways....

I jump on the bed then jump on the other bed and went back and forth.

"Wakey! Wakey!" I scream, giggling.

"Stop waking me up like that, Sky! Damn!" Lay yells while her face is in her pillow.

I laugh still jumping until I felt a hand on my leg and I hit the floor.

"Ouch!" I say.

I glare at Layla while she's just smirking. "Oops."

"Layla!"

"Skylir!"

"Bitch!" I yell to her.

"Watch your language, young lady. They're young ears around." She jokes.

I get up and dust myself off. I grab Bree by her hair and pull her off the bed. She jumped up immediately.

"Stop playing, Sky!" She glares at me.

I give her an innocent smile and shrug.

I jump on Beth's bed and she slides off, hitting her head.

"Ow! That's gonna leave a mark!" Beth whispers more to herself.

"Beth, you're so clumsy." I say to her while smirking at Bree and Lay.

Beth gets up and sits on the bed.

"I know." She sighs. "I don't know how I got on the floor, though."

She frowns but starts grinning.

"Who wants to go out?" She asks.

"Ugh! Come on, Beth. You have Jon now you want to do this lesbian thing." Lay jokes. "No, Bethie! I'm strictly mickly with a d."

"Not like that. I mean, like to a mall or restaurant. And then later we can go to a club that they have in this town." She explains.

We all nod then got dressed and left out.

---------------

The Mall

4: 25 P M

Layla P O V

"My feet hurts!" I complain.

We have like ten bags in each arms. My legs feels like they're about to die out any minute now.

"Yeah, let's go sit down." Beth says.

We walk to the food area and sit down. My phone starts ringing and I look down and see it is Colby.

Phone Conversation

Layla: Hello?

Colby:  Hey, Lay.

Layla: What's up?

Colby: Nothing really. I need to talk to you.

Layla: About?

Colby: Joe---

Layla: No.

Colby: Come on, Lay. You guys can't do right without each other.