|4| Date With The Ex

I ran to the back and few people greeted me. I walk up to my locker room only to find those three men walking in my directions. I look down and I could feel them staring. I open the door giving them one last glance. And sure enough they were still looking. I walk in and immediately take my attire off and get in the shower. I come out with the shower drying and straightening my hair. I come out the bathroom with a towel only to find Alberto standing in there. He turns and looks at me with his mouth open.

I waited a few seconds because I thought he would say something but no I'm wrong.

"I'm saying though....like can I have my face back?" I joke.

He chuckles nervously.

Alberto is my ex boyfriend. We were together for two and a half years but now we're just friends...with benefits.

"Tù ès Bonita." He says, in Spanish.

"I don't even have clothes on. Is that the reason you think I'm Bonita?" I say, mocking him.

He rolls his eyes. "Hey, since you're back...you uhh...want to uhh...go on a date or something? Like to a restaurant?"

"Yeah, sure. What time?" I ask, with a smile.

"I was kind of thinking now." He answers.

"Okay." I say. "Hold on."

I grab my suitcase and go in the bathroom. I grab a nice black thigh high dress with diamond red bottoms. I walk out and Alberto's mouth was so close to the floor.

He clears his voice, "Let's go."

He opens the door for me and closes it. I lock it and we start walking up the hall.

The guys with all black walks in our direction. I look away but quickly felt eyes on me. I look up and sure enough they were staring. I look away. We finally get outside and Alberto motioned me to the passenger door. He opens it and I stood still, pouting.

"Its my car and I can't even drive my baby?" I joke but half serious.

He just chuckle and gesturing his arm to the seat. I pout and got in. He closes the door behind me. A few seconds later the driver's side opened and he hops in then pull off.

"Where we going?" I ask, throwing my suitcase to the backseat.

"Its a surprise." He says, smiling.

I stare at him hoping he'll tell me where the hell we going. It always worked when we were dating.

"That's not gonna work." He says, while driving and smiling.

I give up. I guess I'll just have to wait. I hate surprises. Wait a minutes! What am I talking about? I love surprises.

We finally get to the restaurant. Its nice on the outside. I hope its nice on the inside. Before I knew it Alberto parked the car and had already opened the door for me.

"I was going to do that." I say, getting out the car.

"Sure you were. That's why I did it before you. Now can we please go inside?" He says, shutting the door. "We gotta get in there now while the reservations are still up."

I look at him slowly and raised an eyebrow.

"Reservations?" I ask and he nods. "So, you planned this? Did you...You knew I was gonna say yes, didn't you?"

He nods again. "Yeah. But if you would've said no I would've had to cancel."

I laugh. "Let's go, silly."

He grabs my hand and opens the door. It was so beautiful. It was like crystals everywhere.

I smile. "You can afford this?"

He looks down at me. "Of course I can. Now let's get a table."

The lady at the counter showed us where to sit then she takes our order. I smile looking around the place. My smile suddenly drops when I notice the three guys on the other half of the restaurant. Two were looking right at me and the other one was looking at at something. I think it was his phone. I look away.

"You like it?" Alberto asks.

"Yes. I've never been here before. Its amazing." I answer him.

"I'm glad you like it." He says, staring into my light blue eyes.

The date with Alberto was nice but all I wanted to do was go to sleep. He drove to the hotel that half of the superstars will be staying.

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you to your room?" He asks.

Every time he used to walk me to my room we end up sleeping with each other. I'm too tired for that.

"Yes, I'm sure. Now give me my keys, mí amigo." I smirk.

"Fine." He hands me the keys. "Who's your roommate?"

"I don't know but I think for this hotel you'll have two roommates." I say getting out the car.

He gets out of the car too and wraps his arms around me, tight.

"I'm so glad you're back." He kiss my nose, then my forehead, and then my cheek, and finally my lips.

I smile and push him away.

"Its getting late. I'll see you tomorrow." I call after him.

We walk into the lobby going our separate ways. I head to the elevator section. I press the button and look down at they key card. It says Floor 5 room 535. The elevator door finally open and I get in. Just before it was about to close a hand comes in to stop it from closing.

There they were. The 3 Amigos that's always with each other.

They step in the elevator smirking. The one with the very long black hair stood next to me on my right. Then one one with blonde and black hair stood on my left. And the other one stood in front of me.

I'm in a bad situation right now because I'm claustrophobic.