Author's Note (READ PLEASE)

Author's Note:

Hey, people, it's Laylie here. I just want to give some information about the story. There will definitely be a sequel to the book, of course. There will be at least 40 chapters to end this book. Right now, I am working on the next chapter, which is Chapter 36.

A lot of people want Layla and Joe aka Roman back together. And they also want more of Au'Bree and Colby aka Seth, Sky and PJ aka Justin Gabriel, Beth and Jon aka Dean Ambrose, etc. They will be in more parts of the story. I'll make sure of that.

The last three chapters will be a real plot twist and it'll get crazy. I'm still adding people in my story, whether they are in my second book or this one. I'm only adding at the most three people in this book. I'll have a cast call for the sequel but until then only three people will be added. They will be introduced in the story so you know who they are.

The date of the sequel will be posted later this year or next year depending on my college and everything I have to do. And just to add it'll a while for the chapters to be posted reason being I have other things other than Wattpad. You know, school, family, and all that.

Oh, my twin sister, Mya, is pregnant. This is soooo off topic but she is supposed to be due in December or January. Super excited to be an aunty to my little twin niece and nephew. So, apparently, I begged her to name the girl after me and she said she'll name her Rivera Elise Rodriguez, I think. The boy will be named José Carlos Rodriguez. I'm so happy, though she's eighteen years old, she's with the same guy since freshman year.

But anyways, continue to read my story. Make sure you Vote/Comment/Share all that good stuff. I hope you guys are having fun in school. Even though, I was a smart kid I have never liked school. But stay in school, do great things, lead people, and make a change and difference.

√Laylie Lovett ♥♥