|8| How Do I Tell Her?

Au'Bree P.O.V

The guys, Layla, and I were called down for our match against Alicia Fox, Rosa Mendez and The Wyatt's (Erick Rowan and Luke Harper).

I look over at Layla.

"You ready?" I ask her. She looks kind of nervous.

She sighs. "Yeah."

"If there's something bothering you. You know you can tell me, right?" I reassure her.

She nods. "I'm cool. Let's go."

Our theme song plays. It is called Feelin' Me. (Kristal Marshall old theme song).

Layla and I walk out with smirks looking at our opponents and partners that was waiting for us in the ring. We walk down the ramp on each side, hitting fans fans. We walk up the steps, facing the crowd. I look at her and she look at me.

"Ready?" She asks and I nod.

With that we turn our focus to the crowd, blowing them a kiss, then flipping over the rope, dropping down into a split. We get up and go to the turnbuckle, pointing and blowing a kisses at the audience. We jump down and focus our attention and Alicia and Rosa.

"Who going in first?" She asks.

I look over and see Alicia in the ring. I think I can take her.

"I got it." I whisper to her, still keeping my eye on Sneaky Alicia.

"Alright." Lay gets out the ring along with Joe and Seth then the ref rings the bell.

Alicia and I circle around and then lock up. She had the upper hand and threw me against the turnbuckle. She quickly makes her way over to me and starts banging my head against it until the ref pulls her back. I slowly made it to my feet only to be thrown across the ring by my hair. I lean against the turnbuckle and she runs up. I move her out the way and roll her up into a pin.

1

2

She kicks out and I get up before her. I start kicking her and pick her up tossing her towards the ropes. She made her way back to me and I dropkick her. I drag her by her hair over to Layla. I tag her in and we do a little Partner Magic (Get it? Twin Magic. lol) I grab LayLay's arm and Irish whip her into Alicia. Then I got out of the ring unto the apron.

Layla P.O.V

Bree tags me in and we did what we call Partner Magic. She grabs my arm and swings me into Alicia then got out of the ring. I pick Alicia up and drag her to the other turnbuckle and put my foot against her neck then held it there until the ref pulls me back. I move him out of the way and did it again then backed up before he moved me. Alicia falls down and I back up. I ran up and dropkick her in the face. I pick her up and climb up on the turnbuckle then jump. I did the British Bulldog on her. I roll her into a pin.

1

2

Before the ref could get to three I felt someone hit me in the back. Then Au'Bree runs in the ring. Next thing I know the whole crew is out of the ring just going at it.

I must wasn't paying attention until I was tossed across the ring. I get up only to be drop kicked in the face. I get up again and I felt a kick on the side of my head. I fall to the mat.

1

2

I kick out, surprisingly. Alicia moves by the ropes and bounces off when she sees me getting up. Her leg goes over my head and I move out of the way. I slide out of the ring then slide back in behind her. I wait until she turns my way and I spear her. I lift her leg up.

1

2

3

I hold the side of my head where she kicked me.

"Here's your winners the team of Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Au'Bree Uso and Layla Love!" Lillian Garcia announces.

Everybody slides in the ring and we all lifts our arms up in victory. Yay! We won!

********

We make it backstage and Joe pulls my wrist. He pulls me to the side and starts scratching the back of his neck.

"I was going to ask you this a little later but...." He stutters then was cut off.

"Goldie!" The voice of Jon (Dean) yells, from behind us.

"That's not my name, jackass!" I say, with so much venom in my voice.

He smirks then chuckles.

"Whatever you say, Blondie." He says, smacking my butt then running away.

"I'm sorry can we talk later?" I ask as nicely as possible.

"Yeah..yeah sure." He looks sad.

Sorry! I would comfort you but I have a little bitch to run after. I look away and start sprinting after Jon. I finally catch up to him and jump on his back, knocking him down to the floor.

"Don't you ever touch my butt again! You got that?!?!" I yell in his face.

All he did was laugh. I try to hold in my laughs.

"I got it. Get off me. I think your ass is about to crush me." I punch him in the face and got up to run but he grab my foot, pulling me to him.

Joe P.O.V

Just when I had the chance to tell Layla how I felt about her Jon messes it up. Damn! Sometimes he gets on my nerves. I finally had the courage to tell her and he interrupts basically taking her away from me. I thought he said he didn't like her but he's flirting with her and all. Do I sound jealous? Well, the truth is...I am jealous.

Au'Bree P.O.V

Colby and I found a spare ring in the back of the stadium. We were practicing moves on each other.

"Colby, let me go!" I laugh.

"You asked for it!"

He had my over his head ready to Attitude Adjust me. (John Cena Move) Then he drops me. I hit the ring floor and grab one of his legs and made him fall. He jump on me trying to put me in some kind of move.

"If you don't get your hands off my baby cousin!" Joe yells, from the door.

We froze and look over at him. He had a smirk on his face. But his eyes look red and puffy like he was crying. He walk over to us and got in the ring then sat down Indian style.

"What's wrong with you, Joe?" Colby asks, getting off me.

"If I tell you guys you have to promise not to tell nobody." He say, looking real serious.

"You got my word, cuz." I say to him.

"Yeah, me too." Colby says also.

"Okay, well I really like this girl but its like every time I try to tell her how I feel something always gets in the way." He says, looking down.

"What's this girl's name?" I ask, squinting my eyes.

Joe P.O.V

Should I tell them? No, I'm not going to tell them.

"Its...its not important. I just...I just need to know what to do."

"Is it Layla?" Colby asks.

How does he know?

"What about me?"

Oh Shit!