|14| Big Meeting/ Girls' Time

Au'Bree P O V

After all that happened last night at the show with Ryan and I break up, Ryan getting his ass beat by my family and friends, Layla and I getting kidnapped, almost getting raped. I don't know what's worse. All I know is that yesterday was not my day.

The guys moved my things out of Ryan's hotel and into my brothers room. I slept on the couch even though they offered a bed.

I woke up and quickly made my way to the shower with my suitcase. I took a twenty minute shower and put on my clothes, which was black shorts, a black training bra, and black&purple Nike's. I put my hair in a perfectly straight high ponytail. I put on light make up like eye liner, clear lip gloss, and concealer. I grab my gym bag and left out of the door, heading to the hotel gym.

Layla P O V

I wake up around seven and tried to get up but a heavy arm laid around my waist.

God please let it not be a stranger.

I look over and see Joe sleeping like a baby. Then I instantly remembered last night. Joe basically spit his heart out to me. Plus, he didn't even move from my bed when I demanded him too.

I try to move but he grasp hold of my wrist.

"Good morning, beautiful." He says, not opening his eyes.

I giggle silently. "Good morning, Joe."

"Where you going?"

"I'm about to take a shower."

"Without me?"

"Uhh...Yeah. I believe so." I say, sarcastically.

"Fine." He pouts.

I chuckle and quickly grab my bag heading to the bathroom. I need to exercise since I'm planning on getting revenge. I haven't told anyone yet but I'm getting my revenge on Axel, Orton, Cesaro, Dave (Batista), and The Wyatt's.

I get in the shower for thirty minutes then hopped out, drying my body and hair. I put on my black lacy panties and bra set. I secretly have an obsession of buying bras and panties. I don't know it started when I was younger.

I blow dried my hair then straighten it until it was soft. I put it into a messy bun then searched for some clothes. I pulled out some blue leggings, and a black training bra then grabbed my Blue&Black Jordan's.

I put my clothes on then my phone rings.

No chance, says that's whatcha got (Yeah)

Up against a machine too strong Pretty politicians buying souls for us are.. Puppets

We'll find their place in line

(Vince McMahon Theme Song)

I look down at my phone and the caller ID says "Mr. Money Walk." I see Vince McMahon picture shows up.

I don't know why he's calling. Vince is like a second father to me. My father, Raymond, died Paul&I mom when I was thirteen. It was hard to know when I wake up he won't be there. Ever since Paul has been in the WWE Vince has treated me like his child even when my father was alive. Vince told me I was special and one day own the company. Of course, Stephanie would have a percentage of it but he said I'll have most of it. Him and my father were the reason I was interested in WWE.

I reach for my phone and answer it.

Phone Conversation

Me: Hello?

Love A Bad Boy (WWE The Shield love story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें