|12| No More Crying/ More Revenge

***Monday Night Raw***

Chicago, Illinois

5 : 30 P M

April 21, 2014

(Small Recap)

Layla P O V

I haven't talked to Au'Bree during the vacation but I have talked to her brothers. They told me how they question her and Ryan's relationship. And I'm starting to agree with them. I can tell there's something going on behind closed doors but I know Au'Bree would probably be too scared to tell me.

I walk in my locker room and see Au'Bree crying.

"Au'Bree?" I ask, dropping my bag and running to her. "What's wrong?"

"I-I have t-to tell y-you something." She says, through each breath.

"Tell me what?" I ask. She looks around hesitantly. "AB, what's wrong?!?"

"R-Ryan has been b-beaten me f-for a lo-long time now."

"He what?!?!"

-----------------------------------------------

Layla P O V

Maybe I'm hearing the wrong. I know the words Ryan...beaten...and me were not in the same sentence.

I immediately pulled Au'Bree into a tight hug. I know she needs a friend and that's why I am here.

But Ryan is about to be in the hospital for a very long time.

"How long have this been going on?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"Two years ago."

"Oh! Hell no! Come with me!" I say, loud grabbing her arm.

"You're about to break up with that jackass."

She pulls away.

"Its not that easy. I've tried and he just beat me worst."

"Bree, I'm telling you this right now. You need to get out of this relationship fast before he does something worst!" I say to her.

"But I love him and he loves me."

I roll my eyes.

"Bree, I'm sorry to burst your little bubble but if he's abusing you then he does not love you." Her eyes water up so I gave her a hug. "You have people around you who loves you. I do. You're like a younger sister to me. I don't want to see my little sister in a abusive relationship. If he can't change and stop hitting you then you don't need to be with him."

"You're right." I smile. "I've cried and tried for this relationship to get better but it only gotten worse."

"Let's go get some backup. I mean, he won't hit you while I'm around but if he tries I'll beat his ass. Then, the guys are going to beat his ass. Then, your brothers are going to beat his ass. I don't think he'll try to hit you, I promise." I say to her, while walking into her brothers locker room.

They run up to Au'Bree and we told them everything. They were beyond pissed.

"Let's go find this nigga!" Josh says, busting open the door leaving a big whole in the wall.

"Josh! Stop! We have to get Joe before we find him." I say, grabbing Josh's arm.

All four of us walk down the hall to The Shield's locker room. I open the door.

"Yo, Joe we need to talk to you, right now." I say, pulling him out of his comfortable spot. "You guys come on too."

We get out to the hall.

"Faggot ass Ryan has been beaten Bree for two years now! I don't know about y'all but I'm about to put this bitch ass nigga six feet under and then more." I say, loud then walking away while they followed behind me.

We all walked down the hall cursing and hitting the wall. We finally get to Ryan's room and I start banging on the door.

"Open this door before I break it down, hoe! Open this door before I break it down, hoe!" I yell.

(I got that from Madea's Neighbors From Hell...the new play)

Ryan opens the door glaring at me. I pull him out of the room by his suspenders then slam him against the wall.

"Bree, come here. Y'all go around the corner real quick. I'll let y'all know if we need you." I say, not breaking the eye contact between Ryan and I.

"Hell nah!" Jon (Jimmy Uso) says.

"GO NOW!" I yell at them.

Without a word, they all went around the corner but you can see their shadow.

"Bree, this is the last day he'll ever lay a hand on you." I look at Au'Bree. "You want to say something to him before I lay his ass out?"

She clears her throat.

"Yes, I do. Ryan, I'm tiring of covering up my face with makeup cause you leave black eyes and bruises. If you really loved me you would've stopped hitting me a long time ago. Matter of fact, you wouldn't have hit me at all. I'm tiring of crying and you having no sympathy. I'm tiring of you accusing me of cheating when I haven't even slept with anybody in my whole life. I'm done with you and I wish you the best because we're I've with." She looks at me. "Do what you want. I don't even care no more."

Before she could finish I kneed him extremely hard in his womanhood. He slowly falls to the fall. I kicked him in the face a few times before walking off, straighten my clothes.

I walk around the corner where the guys were.

"He's all yours." I say, they immediately attacked him.

I lock arms with Au'Bree and we walk to my locker room.

"With him out of the picture hopefully you can focus on our match that's happening in..." I look down at my clock. "Oh, shit! Twenty minutes."

We quickly took a shower (separately) and put on our attire. Her attire was neon pink shorts with the two words 'Uso Love' on the back, her neon pink bra top said the same. I had neon pink leather pants that says 'Uso Love' with a half pink and black wrestling bra top with black fingerless gloves.

"Au'Bree Uso and Layla Love to the gorilla."

I look at Au'Bree. "Don't worry about nothing, Au'Bree. I'll always be here."

She smiles and we walk out. We walked out to our theme song Feelin Me. We did our regular entrance and a few seconds later our opponents came out which was Eva Marie (Easy), and Summer Rae (Strong but easy to beat).

-------------------------------------------------

We beat them in last than four minutes. I got up cheering until the lights caught off. I felt my grip on Bree gets loosen and I get pulled away.

-------------------------------------------------

So much happened this chapter!

Ryback gets attack!

Au'Bree finally spoke up about her abuse?

They won their match but couldn't even celebrate.

What do you think is happening?

Vote&Comment!

I'm mostly likely posting two chapters tomorrow. So, stay tune for that! PEACE OUT! Lol I need to stop.

--- Laylie L. √√