|19| Friday Night Smackdown

***Friday Night Smackdown***

May 2, 2014

Los Angeles, California

8:45 P M

Layla P O V

Vicki and I sat in my new office looking at the small TV. Lana and Rusev were now out there. Every damn night she comes out here talking shit about the United States. If she hates it so bad then why is she in our country. I'm tired of her running her mouth.

"Come on, Vic." I say, getting up.

She follows me to the gorilla. My theme song plays and we walk out to the crowd cheering. I stand at the top of the ramp, just glaring at Lana.

"Lana, do us all a favor and shut the hell up." I say, in the mic while the crowd cheers more. "All you do is come out here and brag about this fat troll Mr. Rusev...and how good Mr. Rusev is. Well, how about you ask yourself how good are you cause tonight you will have your first match."

"What? I'm a va--"

"Yes, I know you're a valet...you're just a valet but you come out here more than some of the divas. And quite frankly we're tired of you talking."

"Rusev Crush!"

He was just about to get out of the ring until I put my hand up, signaling him to stop.

"No, Rusev do not crush." I mock her heavy Russian accent. "If you try I'll end your career within a snap of my finger. So, don't you try it."

Lana motions Rusev to stand behind her.

"Layla, who do you think you are? I am Lana. This is Rusev...the greatest Russian wrestler in the industry."

"Shut the hell up. All you need to worry about you're match tonight." I say to her.

"And must I remind you Rusev...you have a match also." Vicki says, through the mic. "You want to crush everything, Rusev? Well, how about you try to crush your opponent tonight."

A few seconds later Mark Henry theme song plays and he walks out.

"How about this Lana...Mark Crush!" I look at Mark.

He makes his way to the ring.

"Lana. Your opponent is a person of my choice. So, I advise you to be very, very careful what you say to myself or Vicki or any other American." After that we walk out leaving Mark to do his business.

We go backstage and I look at Vicki.

"Alright. Meet me here when Justin Gabriel's match is over with." She nods and walks away.

I walk down the hall but stop an instant smirk cross my face. I see Au'Bree's legs wrapped around Colby's waist. They were kissing. I skip over there and smack her butt. I start giggling.

"I'm enjoying the view." They stop looking embarrassed. "Why you guys stop?"

I smirk and their faces turn red.

"When did this happen?" I ask, with a smirk plastered on my face.

"A few minutes ago." He answers.

"Finally. I was getting annoyed by you two hiding your feelings. Wait! Together or nah?" I smile already knowing the answer.

"Together." He answers.

"Yay! Soon I will be an aunty." I joke only to see their face turn more red. "Well, I have to find my man. In the meantime you two go back kissing."