|16| Royal Rumble/ Double Trouble

***Royal Rumble***

Sunday

April 27, 2014

6:30 P M

Au'Bree P O V

Today is finally the Royal Rumble PPV. I have a match with Sky against Askana and Alicia. Its for the Divas Championship.

I walk around looking for Layla. I haven't seen her all day. She said she has something planned for today. Who knows what it is? All I know is that Sky is with me and that's my partner for tonight.

"You ready?" Sky asks me, breaking me out of thought.

"Yeah."

"Tonight is our night. I promise." She promises with a smile.

Layla P.O.V

I finally had the courage to walk straight into Vince McMahon's office and demand to be added to the Royal Rumble. He didn't hesitate to say yes. I was surprise.

I walk down the halls with a smile on my face.

"Layla!" I look around to see who called it.

I didn't see anybody so I kept walking. Someone grabs my wrist and pull me into a warm huge. His smell was so...words can't even describe it.

"You didn't hear me calling you?" I look up at him.

"I heard you, Alberto." I said, while I was trying to breathe through his tight grip.

"Hey, make sure I get a kiss when I win the Rumble." He smirks.

I look at his cocky face.

"You're not going to win tonight." I say to him.

Apparently, he thought I was joking. Okay, Layla don't give it away.

"Why you say that, gorgeous?" He asks, looking down at me.

I notice he hasn't let go of me yet. But something caught in my throat. I open my mouth to say something but close it back quickly.

"I-I just k-know." I stutter, clearing my throat afterwards.

Alberto smiles and kisses my cheek. I pretend to wipe it off and pout.

"You're locá, bonitá girl." He chuckles.

I push him away from me and hear someone clears their throat behind us.

"Sorry...uhh I need to talk to Layla." A sexy, deep voice says.

I look pass Alberto's buffness to see a nervous looking Joseph or should I say Roman.

Alberto huff when him and Roman made eye contact for the longest.

"Hey, don't want to intervene in a staring game but I have a match coming up. What's up, Romie?" I say, moving Alberto to the side.

"Privately." Alberto rolls his eyes and pat me on the back.

"Alright. I'll see you later." He say, walking away.

I watch him walk away then turn to Roman.

"What's cracking, my dude?" I ask, with my heavy Spanish accent showing through.

"I know, you are in the Royal Rumble match." He says to me.

I went to say something but I closed my mouth.

"I don't know what you are talking." I lie.

He chuckles. I guess he was gaining confidence.

"Stop lying, babe. I heard the conservation between you and Vince." Nosey Much! "You could get hurt out there, you know that? What number are you?"