|29| Cheaters Alert! P 2

Recap:

Au'Bree P O V

I sat on the couch in my mom's house. She's not here right now but Colby's in the shower.

I look around when I start hearing noises. I look down on the coffee table it was Colby's phone vibrating.

I was about to give the phone to Colby until I saw the caller ID. Leighla. Who is Leighla?

--------------

Au'Bree P O V

I'm not this nosy but I had to check the messages and the call log. He has called her more than me in a month and his text messages are full with their messages.

I look up the stairs because I hear heavy footsteps coming down the stairs.

I put my hair in a ponytail. I have one hand on my hip and the other holding the phone.

Once Colby came into view--he had a towel on, might I add. I roll my eyes.

"Who's Leighla?" He looks over to me with widen eyes.

"What? Who is Leighla, babe?" He says, with so-called "confusion" on his face.

"Don't play dumb, Colby. Your phone was ringing the caller ID said 'Leighla." So, clearly you know exactly who the fuck Leighla is." I snap. "Now tell me who she is...before I get mad."

He sighs and sits down on the couch. "I don't want to talk about this."

The fuck? I said tell me! You gonna tell me!

I scoff. "You don't want to talk about it?"

"No."

"I don't care if you dont want to talk about we're going to talk about it...and we're going to talk about it right now!"

He sits up and looks up at me.

"Fine. We'll talk about it."

--------------------

Sky P O V

Phone Conversation:

Me: Yeah, Beth, I'm walking into the dinner right now.

Beth: Is she okay?

Me: No, she looks a mess...I hope she's okay. Apparently, he cheated on her.

Beth: Damn, I know how it feels to get cheated on.

Me: So, do I. Where are you at?

Beth: Pulling in the parking lot.

Me: Alright, bye.

Beth: Bye.

I hang up the phone and walk up to Layla.

"Hey, honey." I smile at her before giving her a hug and sliding into the booth.

"Hi." She whispers.

She looks terrible. Her hair is fading its color and its also wild. She has dark shades on but you can see the stained tears. Her clothes....don't even get me started.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

"I'm fine." She says low before looking out the window. "Is that...is that Beth?"

"Yeah, she asked if she could come along and I said yeah." I answer.

I look out of the window with her and see Beth struggling to get out of her car. Wow! Beth is a real klutz.

I chuckle before turning back to Layla.

"Can I at least put your hair in a ponytail?" I ask.

"Sure."

I get up from my side and slide into her side. I put her hair into a messy bun and fixed up her clothes before going back to my side.

"Hey, ladies." I look up and see Beth.

She sits down next to me and turns to Layla. She was on her phone but its like every time she looks down at her phone she looks sadder and sadder.

"What happened, Lay?" Beth asks.

"I don't really want to talk about it." She whispers before looking around.

"Layla, we've known each other for years...you can tell me anything." Beth grabs Lay's hand over the table.

"I know. I know, thanks." She smiles but you can tell she was still upset. "He cheated on me. I guess you know that, right?" We nod. "Well, I caught him in the middle of their action. Him and his ex-fiancé. I ended it and I haven't talked to him since. Today is not my day."

All I want to do is kill Joe and Galina. How can they do that to Lay? They know she's been through a lot.

"Well, let's forget about them and let's go to the mall." Beth suggests with a smile.

"Yeah! Lay, come on." I look at her.

"I don't know." She says.

"Come on, Lay. Stop being Debby Downer." I joke.

"Fine."

-----------------

Colby (Seth) P O V

"So, you slept with her?" Bree asks.

"Yes." I answer, lowly.

She scoffs and I look up at her.

"How many times?" She asks.

"One time." She scoffs again before rolling her eyes.

"Wow! All this time...you were lying to me. You, of all people, I would've thought could've kept it real with me but now I know I'm wrong."

"I told you everything, didn't I?" I stand up in front of her.

"But you should've told me before we started dating. Was I like the side chick or something?" She asks.

"No, you were cause Leighla and I never dated or anything like that. We are...well were just friends...with benefits but I told her that we can't keep doing that. And if you don't believe me you can read the messages and the voice mails. I thought her we can only be friends and nothing more." I explain to her.

"Let me see your phone." She holds her hand out.

I hand her it and look at her. "What do you need it for?"

"Don't worry about that." Bree says before walking out of the house.

Au'Bree P O V

I walk out of the house and into my car. I look through his messages one last time and sure enough he sent a long paragraph saying the things he told me. How didn't I see that the first time?

I dial this "Leighla's" number.

Phone Conversation:

Leighla: Hello? Colby, why haven't you answered my calls?

Me: No, this isn't Colby.

Leighla: Well, who is this?

Me: Oh, I'm Au'Bree Fatu...might I add Colby's girlfriend.

Leighla: Girlfriend, hm? Well, do you know I sleep with him all the time?

Me: Impossible...for one he's with me mostly all day and for two he told me you two only slept with each other once.

Leighla: He...he lied! Okay! He doesn't love you! He loves me! Got it!

Me: You're a groupie.

Leighla: Excuse me?!?

Me: You heard me...you're a groupie!

---------------

Hey! Its Laylie. The two songs for this chapter is The Worst by Jhene Aiko and Torn by Latoya Luckett. If anyone has a song they want to request for the chapter or any other chapters then comment it or message it to me. Oh, I want to say this...I did this chapter in like five to ten minutes so there might be some errors. I didn't edit it. But enjoy :) vote/comment/share/do whatever!

----Laylieana R. Lovett/Anoa'i/Reigns √♥♥♥