REACTIONS/ OPINIONS

This is just their reaction/option on each other. The next chapter come soon.

-------------------------------------

Roman (Joe) P.O.V

I just reunited with my favorite cousin. I used to teach her all kinds of things. I treated her as if she was my daughter. But she's only 7 years younger than me.

I'm glad she has friends on her first day. And I can say her friends are different. Especially, I think she said her name is Layla. She's attractive but weird...and very strong. That's how I like my women.

We've been waiting her ever since she returned. She's fit to be a Shield.

Seth P.O.V

I didn't know Joe's cousin was so beautiful. And Layla was very pretty...but I'm more into Bree...I think that's her name. I didn't catch it but she was just beyond beautiful, beyond gorgeous. I want to....no I NEED to get to know her.

Dean P.O.V

People act like they can't move out of the way when they see me. I don't care who they are...they don't need to be in my way.

But I can admit I got a good look at their faces. They were fine as hell, with nice shapes. I don't know their names but I will know how they are in bed.

Au'Bree P.O.V

I haven't seen Joe in some years because he was on the main roster. I missed him. He was and still is my favorite cousin. He was more like a brother than anything. He even taught me some wrestling moves like the spear and DDT.

But on another topic...Two Tones boy he is fine. But I'm with Ryan Reeves but you may know him as Ryback. Our relationship isn't going as good as it could be but I'm willing to work it out. But I think he said his name is Colby. He is too fine! And that hair is off the chain. If Ryan and I don't work out he'll Damn sure be the first person I call.

AJ Lee P.O.V

Jonathan (Dean) is so rude. He didn't have to keep walking when he was one of the ones that knocked us down. He could've apologize. He don't want me to get Phil (CM Punk). He beat Jon down like so many times.

Anyways, they're still attractive guys but I don't want any of them. Jon is too crazy and rude. Joe is too quiet and boring. And Colby stands too straight and is too proper. Phil on the other hand, is not too crazy, not too rude, loud, not boring, and is not that proper. And he's fun to be around.

But I think Lay likes Colby and so does Au'Bree. But who knows, maybe Lay likes Joe. She just looked so focus on Colby and his hair.

Layla P.O.V

I just officially met The Shied. *Fan-Girl Moment* The men that sat in the audience and watched my matches. The ones that make me feel so uncomfortable.

For one, I love Colby's hair. Its like amazing. With the half blonde and half black or brown. I don't know but its awesome. I might dye my hair like that. Or I might dye it red. But anyways....

Joe is one sexy guy. His hair is irresistible. I just want to touch. Its all long and wavy. And his eyes are beautiful. OMG! I hope I'm not head over heels for him.

And Dean or whatever they said his name was is straight rude. But what Joe said caught my attention...he only did that because he likes one of us. Out of Au'Bree, AJ, and I. Well, still he didn't have to keep walking if he bumps us. If he wasn't in the way of our celebration than that wouldn't have happened.

------------------------------------

I'm updating in about an hour or so. Make sure to Vote & Comment!