|17| Unexpected Return!

***Monday Night Raw***

April 28, 2014

Carson, California

8:10 P M

Kharma P O V

I'm finally back after almost two years. I'm back to destroy the divas division and the superstars division. I'm here to destroy The Authority.

I walk down the hall with superstars moving out of my way cause they know what I'm capable of. Nobody knew I'd be here but they're soon about to find out.

I walk up to the gorilla and look at the TV. Oh, Precious Barbie Layla. She still looks like a barbie but except with... police clothes? I don't care all I know is she's with two other weak, pathetic divas and three weak, pathetic guys.

Layla P O V

We stood tall in the ring, with huge smiles on our faces. I won the Royal Rumble match last night but I gave up my spot to Joe. I don't want to compete for The Heavy Weight Championship at Wrestlemania. I want to compete for the Women's Championship.

"I want to challenge any diva backstage for the Women's Championship at Wrestlemania. Any----." I stop myself, looking at the titantron.

KHARMA IS BACK! I back up into Joe. The girl has been stalking me ever since she debuted. She is legit the first diva I was ever afraid of. I wasn't even afraid of Chyna but its something about Kharma that's frightens me.

Bree, Sky, and I move behind the guys as Kharma made her way down the ramp.

"How the HELL is she doing here?" I ask them.

They shrug as she made her way to the ring, glaring right at me. She has a mic in her hand.

She makes her way to me but Joe step in front.

"Hello, Layla. Are you happy to see me?" She asks, with a smirk.

Hell No!

I didn't answer I guess I was still in shock.

"I remember that face." Everybody looks at me and my face still didn't change. "Are you afraid of me, Layla?"

I still didn't answer. The words weren't coming out my mouth like they used to.

"I missed you, Layla." She smile, wickedly. "I miss coming out here, interrupting your matches on purpose, attacking your opponents, then look at that scared look on your face. It makes me want to laugh." She starts laughing like how she used to.

I swear this girl could be in the Wyatt Family how weird she is. She is the only diva that intimidate me.

Next thing I know, Paul's music plays. Oh, thank you Jesus. Him and Stephanie walk out.

"Its great to see you again, Kharma. Glad you can make it here." Paul says.

"You know something, babe?" Stephanie says.

"What?" Paul asks.

"Something caught my attention when Layla said, " She'd challenge any divas backstage to fight at Wrestlemania for The Women's Championship. I find it funny how Kharma comes out. Here's what's going to happened...At Wrestlemania Layla Love will take on Kharma for the Women's Championship."

Do they really want me to die? I knew she hated me or had an issue towards me but damn! I'm not ready to die. I'm still young.

Kharma starts laughing.