Introduction

This story is about the two young people who lives their life together from childhood till now! ❤️

The lead characters are :
      • Sam Vishal as Sam.
      • Sivaangi as Siv.

        Sam and Siv are best friends

        Sam and Siv are best friends. They studied in the same school from childhood days. Their parents gave their full support and trust whatever decision they took. Their houses were just opposite to each other. They just lived their life happily. Their views will be same.

        Sam has a younger sister named Sifa. Siv is a single child. Sifa is 4years younger than Sam. First sam and siv were together from the very starting of their childhood days. The time when Sifa born their parents thought that Sam and Sifa will be the best bro-sis duo. But what happened actually is Sifa was very much attached to Siv than Sam.

          The time when Siv and Sifa together they both make fun of Sam by pulling his leg. This will be their daily routine in their weekends.
Their families are very much attached to each other! Whenever a family went for a vacation they just confirm with the other family so that they can go together. This will be their regular routine.

           Sam is the only best friend for Siv. He handled every of her mood swings. He is the one who exactly accept her for what she is.! And also Siv is the great suppoter for Sam. She didn't give up on him. Whatever the situation may be!

         So this is the small introduction of our cutie pie's! And will know more about them together in our upcoming episodes!❤️

Here this is my first story. Do forgive me for the errors and flaws.!
Do read this as a fanfiction.!
Do share your views in comments!
Thank you! ❤️
Will update the next episode as soon as possible!

To Be Continued!

With love,
Priya💕