Episode 31

Siv placed Sifa carefully in the bed and they both went to te terrace!

Bhu: Yes Siv! Both my ears are here! Say!

Siv: I'll come to the point straight! Do you love Deepan anna?

Bhu: En da! Sudden ah kekra!

Siv: Ay! Answer ah sollu de!

Bhu: Athu! Siv...

Siv: I know you both love each other! Then what's the barrier between you both?

Bhu: I really don't know da! I know I've feelings towards him! But, I'm not sure what he feel towards me! If he didn't feel the same, things might be change da! I can't face him anymore after that!

Siv: Dei! You're overthinking da! Go with a flow da! Let's see what happens! Okay! Forget that! Come I'll make you sleep!

Bhu: Hahahaa! Will go down! Come!

They both went down! Sifa slept in between Bhuvi and Siv!

All were ready for the college! Asusual, they dropped Sifa in Sri's house and they left for the college! Madhu went to Chennai for her personal issue and she will be back after a month!
During lunch break, Siv made a note to talk about Deepan and Bhuvi love to Sam!

Siv: Sam! Avngala lunch sapda sollu da! Namma aprm Polam! I want to talk to you!

Sam: En de! Ennachu? Is everything okay?

Siv: Yeah! But, let me tell you everything afterwards! Just call and inform them first!

Sam: Wait! Lem'me call and inform to Sri!

Sam called Sri and informed that, they're having works and they will have their lunch afterwards! Sri nodded and cut the call!

Sam: Enachu da?

Siv: Deepan Bhuvi ah love panran ah ilaya?

Sam: Enna de ipdi kekra! Enta kekra! Enaku epdi tryum!

Siv: Ay! Nirthu da! I know about you three! Avn onta sollama irka mattan!

Sam: I think avn love panran! But they didn't confess each other!

Siv: Exactly! This is a point! Deepan ah vara sollu!

Sam: En de! Seri slren iru!

He called Deepan and asked him to come to their classroom! He agreed an he comes in a while!

Dee: Ennachu da?

Sam: On thangachi than vara sonna!

Dee: Sollu Siv!

Siv: Anna do you love Bhuvi or not?

Dee: En ipo kekra?

Siv: Just answer me!

Dee: I just love life when she look at my eyes with perfect smile!!

They both looked at him!

Siv: Anna! You love her ah?

Dee: I don't know what to say after this! Hope you both understand! Im leaving! Sam made her to eat lunch! Take care! Bye da!
He left! They both still in shock State, not knowing what to say!

Sam is the one who came out of shock first! He shook her! But, no response from her! He looked around if anyone is there! He confirmed, that no one is around them! He went near her and peck his cheeks and it worked! She turned to him!

Siv: Ay! College la irkom! Enna panra!

Sam: Evlo neram kupadrathu!

Siv: Athukunu ipdiyaa! But, Deepan azhaga solittan la!